DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FGU Player target mode not working

Using FGU as a player, I am unable to select targets using target mode on a map. I can select target mode and draw the selector around tokens, but this does not target the selected tokens. I am able to target by ctrl+click.

MOD: moved to Playtest forum
    Last edited by LordEntrails; May 1st, 2020 at 06:51.

Target mode requires you to select your token first to indicate which token you want to target from. It may be something we can update in the future, but that's how it works for now.

Regards,
    JPG

I understand that. I've been using FGC for years and have been successful in using target mode for years. But when the token is selected that I want to target from, targeting still does not occur in target mode. Ctrl+click still targets. I believe this to be a bug with FGU.

Ah, that's different then. I'll add to our list to investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

FGU - DnD 5e Our last several games we have been having issues targeting. Yes, we select our player target first. then we try to ctrl-click on the intended enemy target. We get the distance arrow, but the combat tracker does not indicate the intended victim as being targeting. It seems the GM has to target for us from the combat tracker. Occasionally, we can get it to work, but most of the time, not.

I saw this too, with an NPC like an Anchorite. I deleted the Anchorite token from the map, and re-added it, and THAT resolved the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post
    I saw this too, with an NPC like an Anchorite. I deleted the Anchorite token from the map, and re-added it, and THAT resolved the problem.
    I just tried this and it did seem to help with the problem....Thanks

I have also noticed occasionally that map tokens are no longer connected to the combat tracker entry.
    I have always assumed it was something I did and simply deleted+re-added the token, but perhaps it was not.

The targeting arrows were not drawing on the player side when Party Movement and Vision option was Off (recently implemented and Off is default). The latest build addresses this issue so that targeting arrows are drawn for tokens you own as well.

Also, there was a separate issue where non-dice action drops onto tokens were not working correctly. Also fixed in the latest build.

If you're still having any targeting issues, please start a new thread with as much detail as possible.

Regards,
    JPG

We are still having problems with targeting arrows not being drawn when Party Movement and Vision option is Off.

The distance number is drawn but no line.

Thread Information