FG Spreadshirt Swag

morecore: noobe howto a few different things

Just getting started with morecore.

Have a few questions.

See screenshot
    Skärmklipp.PNG

1. How can I decide the order of attributes on the sheet? Now I number them to stop the attribute to be in alphabetically ordered.
    Is there a way to hide the numbering text by adding tag to it?

2. Want to roll 3d6 and roll under a attribute value and show success/fail and +- value diff from the targit number.
    But don't know how to do it, tested a bit with /chall and /rollunder but can't make it do what I want.

3. How do create difficulty buttons?
    Want buttons for easy, normal, hard e.c.t that set the dice pool 2d5, 3d6, 4d6

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Boldtaar View Post
    Just getting started with morecore.

Have a few questions.

See screenshot
    Skärmklipp.PNG

1. How can I decide the order of attributes on the sheet? Now I number them to stop the attribute to be in alphabetically ordered.
    Is there a way to hide the numbering text by adding tag to it?

2. Want to roll 3d6 and roll under a attribute value and show success/fail and +- value diff from the targit number.
    But don't know how to do it, tested a bit with /chall and /rollunder but can't make it do what I want.

3. How do create difficulty buttons?
    Want buttons for easy, normal, hard e.c.t that set the dice pool 2d5, 3d6, 4d6
    No everything is alpha sorted. You would need to write code to handle this differently.

I cant think of any rolls that report the difference. It would need to be a new roll. What is the system?

Make rolls /pool 2d5 etc

Thread Information