DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    @Kelrugem, Honestly i found it amusing. Ever since Zacc explained how to lock and let them move, ive been announcing it like a horse race for no apparent reason... AND HE MAKES the Turn! Armnar Hammerpants takes the lead! But really tho its a good explanation of the movement. Also, thank you very much. it works like a charm thus far. Now i just need to talk to the guy that does the Combat Enhancer mod to see if i can get him to incoporerate it into the options for auto-distance for ranged weapons and i'd be golden haha.

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedLlama View Post
    @Kelrugem, Honestly i found it amusing. Ever since Zacc explained how to lock and let them move, ive been announcing it like a horse race for no apparent reason... AND HE MAKES the Turn! Armnar Hammerpants takes the lead! But really tho its a good explanation of the movement. Also, thank you very much. it works like a charm thus far. Now i just need to talk to the guy that does the Combat Enhancer mod to see if i can get him to incoporerate it into the options for auto-distance for ranged weapons and i'd be golden haha.
    hehe, I can imagine that the announcement sounds like in a horse race

You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I was just joking around because I found the thought funny that everyone is only allowed to move like a taxicab in Manhattan (also in sense of RP) Many of my posts are not really meant to be serious :P
    Aah, the pitfalls of text based adventuring. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Aah, the pitfalls of text based adventuring. My apologies.
    hehe, no worries

Thread Information