STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I can start the server but would not be able to monitor whether it stays up (I will gain the unconscious condition due to sleeping).

coriolis
    I've finished creating my character, Guénan (150345-2005). Thanks, and talk to you on Sunday!

I apologize, I only am just reading the thread. Myself (DDySean) and possibly my brother (Cobain,he was number 7 to sign up though) would like to sign up for the game on the calendar. I am working now to get you a copy of my character as well as the most recent Chronicle for him, though I am having a little trouble with my scanner connecting to my printer. (i'll have to use a usb if I cant get it to connect).
    Sean

Ok, I just sent you my character sheet as well as my most recent chronicle via e-mail.
    Thanks Stephan, looking forward to the game!

Sean
    Last edited by DDySean; May 3rd, 2020 at 02:31.

Hi Stephan. I will be ready to go in case any of the first 6 players dont show up.
    If I'm in, my characters info is as follows:

Character: Roaren MacSnare Human Ranger Level 1
    Paizo # 49171-2001
    This scenario will be Chronicle sheet 5. (I will send you Chronicles 3 and 4 because chronicle 4 is just an access chronicle for his fiery leopard. Chronicle 3 has the latest fame and gold info.
    Faction: Horizon Hunters
    Current gold (as seen on Chronicle 3): 11.24
    Fame: 3

Thanks!
    Last edited by Cobain; May 3rd, 2020 at 04:37.

As I have now repeatedly stated that players should sign up on both the thread as well as the calendar, I would accept DDySean and Cobain for now, as they were the first ones to fulfill the requirement, with Wardsall on the waiting list if someone has to drop out.

Assuming everyone's level on the calendar is correct and xazil is bringing a level 2, this would put you at 16 CP, so I can only reiterate that I would highly recommend staying in the lower subtier (<15 CP).

I can bring in a level 1.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Alright, thanks. With that at exactly 15 CP.

The server is up.

If you need me, just type in the FG chat window.

As sorting out the PaizoCon timeslots unfortunately took way longer than expected I may only get around to sending out the chronicles tomorrow.

If you need them urgently however be sure to tell me and I'll prioritize them.

Thread Information