FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Loadstone here,

Interested as well. I'm on PST, available 9pm till 1am, Mon through Fri
    Can and willing to play anything the party needs, though I wanna give a Sorlock a run.
    I'm very experienced in D&D (20+ years), and very new to FG. I really want to try it, and only have the demo version.
    If you are willing to show this old dog, some new ropes, please consider me.

@T1Katana556
    Interested

I am on MST available any time after 6:00PM (MST) Sun-Saturday (preference for weekdays as Fiancee likes to do things on weekends occasionally)
    I DM for my friends (occasionally not set dates on that one) so I am very familiar with the rules and own all books on DND beyond.
    Willing to play any character class that the party will need.
    Usually play towards more of the lawful side of things so I tend to balance out all the chaotic characters a party might have.

Definitely what in, I can do anything but Tuesday and Saturday, and id love to be a sorcerer

My friend and I are new to playgrounds and interested in regular Sunday games. Edit: We are in the central time zone. Edit 2: We found a game.
    Last edited by trilioth; May 12th, 2020 at 16:30.

always looking for games

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Central
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day and anytime probably through at least July with Covid-19 and stuff, except for 4:30PM-9PM on Wednesdays and Sundays because I'm doing other campaigns during that time.
    Will the game be recorded or streamed?: No

Game System Preferred: 5e
    Game System Experience: Been involved in a couple 5e campaigns just amongst high school friends
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Average, I know the basics but I've never played with someone that knows the ins and outs super well so I don't really know where I stand in comparison to others

Character Type Preferred: I'll play almost anything.

About me: I am 23 and pretty bored during this Covid 19 lockdown stuff. I'm just looking for ways to pass the time.

FG License: Ultimate
    Time Zone: Central
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any day and anytime probably through at least July with Covid-19 and stuff, except for 4:30PM-9PM on Wednesdays and Sundays because I'm doing other campaigns during that time.
    Will the game be recorded or streamed?: No

Game System Preferred: 5e
    Game System Experience: Been involved in a couple 5e campaigns just amongst high school friends
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Average, I know the basics but I've never played with someone that knows the ins and outs super well so I don't really know where I stand in comparison to others

Character Type Preferred: I'll play almost anything.

About me: I am 23 and pretty bored during this Covid 19 lockdown stuff. I'm just looking for ways to pass the time and I really enjoy dnd.

Thread Information