FG Spreadshirt Swag

CoC 7E Ruleset Character Creation issues

Hi,

two issues regarding Character creation in Call of Cthulhu 7e Ruleset:

1) when I click on "edit list" to spend the occupation and personal points on skills all the skill names disappear! Here is what I (don't) see: CoC character creation.png

2) when I use the table to roll dice to generate the characteristics, the results are shown in the chat log, but:
    a- they are in a 3-18 scale, when I need to have them in a 15-90 scale: do I need to multiply them by 5 by myself?!
    b- is there a way to transfer the results in the character sheet or do I need to rewrite them in?

1) this has been reported before, info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...311-Skills-bug

They were running an old version of the ruleset and CoreRPG. What version numbers are shown in the chat window after you load your camapign?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    1) this has been reported before, info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...311-Skills-bug

They were running an old version of the ruleset and CoreRPG. What version numbers are shown in the chat window after you load your camapign?
    I updated the programme and now it works! Thank you.

Still unanswered the following issue:
    2) when I use the table to roll dice to generate the characteristics, the results are shown in the chat log, but:
    a- they are in a 3-18 scale, when I need to have them in a 15-90 scale: do I have to multiply them by 5 by myself?!
    b- is there a way to transfer the results in the character sheet or do I need to rewrite them in?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Galdor; April 29th, 2020 at 00:02.

I've forwarded your question to the community developers who built this ruleset.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    I updated the programme and now it works! Thank you.

Still unanswered the following issue:
    a- they are in a 3-18 scale, when I need to have them in a 15-90 scale: do I have to multiply them by 5 by myself?!
    Hi Galdor,

Sorry for the late reply - yes that is how tables work - they will output to chat and then you multiply by 5. You can drag the info to the charsheet but if you dont multiply by 5 your investigators will not be much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Galdor View Post
    Hi,

two issues regarding Character creation in Call of Cthulhu 7e Ruleset:

1) when I click on "edit list" to spend the occupation and personal points on skills all the skill names disappear! Here is what I (don't) see: CoC character creation.png

a- they are in a 3-18 scale, when I need to have them in a 15-90 scale: do I need to multiply them by 5 by myself?!
    Hi Galdor,

Just as a FYI, my NPC Generator mod available in Forge has a table in it called NPC Attribute Roller that will do what you want for 2). Share it with you players and multiplication will be done when they roll.

Simon

Thread Information