DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Sword of the Dales (Regional Map)

This is a remake of the regional map for use in the Sword of the Dales module.

Very very nice work!!!
    Well done and thanks for share the map.

Thanks! This module is next on the list....

Wow so cool! Ty, I've just bought the lat adventure yesterday (it's on sale), and it will be very handy.
    Last edited by Asterionaisien; May 1st, 2020 at 12:15.
    Ultimate license holder, do not worry about partecipating Italian DM (gmt+1). check here to find your timezone difference https://everytimezone.com/

- Players live a thousand lives, a DM let live a thousand universes -

Thanks a lot for the map. Iīm planning to run the trilogy sometime so the map will come in handy.
    Iīm adding my map of Shraevyns Tomb to this thread as itīs for the same adventure. Itīs the first map i ever made with digital tools so itīs not much but i hope someone will make use of it. Enjoy

TSotD_ShraevynsTomb.jpg
    Last edited by AlterZwerg; May 3rd, 2020 at 13:54. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by AlterZwerg View Post
    Thanks a lot for the map. Iīm planning to run the trilogy sometime so the map will come in handy.
    Iīm adding my map of Shraevyns Tomb to this thread as itīs for the same adventure. Itīs the first map i ever made with digital tools so itīs not much but i hope someone will make use of it. Enjoy

TSotD_ShraevynsTomb.jpg
    Thats a really good use of Dungeondraft

Quote Originally Posted by quikdagger View Post
    This is a remake of the regional map for use in the Sword of the Dales module.
    I'm curious, what did you make the map with? I've an unhealthy obsession with trying out all the map tools
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I'm curious, what did you make the map with? I've an unhealthy obsession with trying out all the map tools
    I am almost 99% sure it is Dungeondraft.

Quote Originally Posted by quikdagger View Post
    I am almost 99% sure it is Dungeondraft.
    Im asking about the one you posted
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Thread Information