FG Spreadshirt Swag

How to add rage on a npc ?

Hello i've read the wiki,using 5e ruleset, on a character its easy to script the rage effect ( Rage;ADVCHK:strength;ADVSAV:strength;DMG:2, melee;RESIST: all, !psychic;[SELF] ) however when it comes to npc i dont see a power tab to add this . How would you proceed to add rage on a npc ?
    Thanks!

Moved the the 5E forum from the Workshop forum. The Workshop is meant for modifying/coding the underlying FG system, not for creating effects or similar in the standard FG application.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

You would need to add the effect directly into the CT.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    When you add it directly to the CT you'll want to remove the '[self] tag since that's irrelevant at that point.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Haerilis View Post
    Hello i've read the wiki,using 5e ruleset, on a character its easy to script the rage effect ( Rage;ADVCHK:strength;ADVSAV:strength;DMG:2, melee;RESIST: all, !psychic;[SELF] ) however when it comes to npc i dont see a power tab to add this . How would you proceed to add rage on a npc ?
    Thanks!
    Just a quibble, but that's not rage that's the Totem Warrior level 3 subclass ability Totem Spirit "bear". Normal rage is just "RESIST: slashing,piercing,bludgeoning". I assume you know this, but I'm mentioning it in case someone else comes along a few months from now and thinks that's the right way to code normal rage.

Quote Originally Posted by GavinRuneblade View Post
    Just a quibble, but that's not rage that's the Totem Warrior level 3 subclass ability Totem Spirit "bear". Normal rage is just "RESIST: slashing,piercing,bludgeoning". I assume you know this, but I'm mentioning it in case someone else comes along a few months from now and thinks that's the right way to code normal rage.
    Good Day GavinRuneblade
    I was looking at the Wiki and it shows: Rage;ADVCHK:strength;ADVSAV:strength;DMG:2, melee;RESIST:bludgeoning,slashing,piercing;[SELF] for Rage and Totem Spirit Rage;ADVSAV: strength;ADVCHK: strength;DMG: 2 melee;RESIST: all, !psychic for Totem Spirit, is that incorrect? (Never played a Barbarian so asking for a friend

Yes, it would be correct for Rage and for the Bear totem spirit.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok thanks, yes i did that. i expected to have it written on the npc sheet directly but writting the line on a custom effect and applying it on ct works, just a bit messy.And indeed that's was not normal rage but totem spirit an ability borrowed from PC and used on some custom monster.

Thanks, everyone for answering this question. I needed the answer to this same problem.

Thread Information