Starfinder Playlist
Page 4 of 22 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    I'm not sure of the exact functionality of the decks.

If you have the PDF in your Paizo Account, make sure you sync your purchases as you will get the cost of the PDF discounted from the FG product.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitus View Post
    Any idea of the actual functionality of these decks in FG? The store description isn't very specific. I can see from the images that there is apparently a table call associated with it, but do you know if the card images are automatically brought up when referenced or do these products only consist of an image pack and a filled out crit/ fumble table? I already purchased the digital versions of these decks from Paizo and I am wondering if all I'd be paying for here is that someone filled out a table with the info from the cards or if there are are any novel features to it?
    The functionality you get is an automatic roll on the table on a critical hit or fumble and shows you the result. You can still look it up on the digital version of the decks (PDF) and generate a number between 1 and 53 to choose the card. Its just some nice automation.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    The functionality you get is an automatic roll on the table on a critical hit or fumble and shows you the result. You can still look it up on the digital version of the decks (PDF) and generate a number between 1 and 53 to choose the card. Its just some nice automation.

So by "shows you the result" do you mean that the image of the card that your roll resulted in pops up or just that it describes the result in the chat? Because having the card image pop up on a crit hit or fumble WOULD be pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I'm not sure of the exact functionality of the decks.

If you have the PDF in your Paizo Account, make sure you sync your purchases as you will get the cost of the PDF discounted from the FG product.
    Store says these don't qualify for the PDF discount...

Try doing the sync and putting them in your cart. I see a discount of $7.49. Maybe that's an oversight...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

New Content published - highlighted above
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Screenshot (148).png
    Looks like this in chat. Doesn't show the card though. But it does have the pictures in it so you could put the pictures in the table and they would show up.

Is that link clickable?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Is that link clickable?
    It isn't if you have the output as chat but you can put the output as story and you can click it in there. You can also click the links in the table itself. The link is for the image of the card btw.

The store has been updated to indicate that the decks do get the PDF discount.

Thread Information