DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 22 First 1234513 ... Last
    Updated, Assault on Crucible is now in store, also a sale on Fire Starters
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Did I see correctly about my suggestion: Already in Review
    Starfinder Critical Hit Deck Review
    Starfinder Critical Fumble Deck Review
    Starfinder Deck of Many Worlds

Review means mostly done and waiting Paizo to approve. Correct
    Love it thanks so much

Armory on sale now
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Armory on sale now
    Sale is not working for me, when I put the module in my cart, it's still listed at $39.99

Should have a "Discount" amount listed under it and then a total...similar to this

ShoppingCart.png
    aka Laendra

Ah you're correct, although I seem to remember that differently from previous sales. Anyway, I always get a discount listed, because I own the PDFs at Paizo, but this doesn't add up. The sale discount should be $8.00, and the price of the PDF is $9.99, so in total there should be a discount of $17.99 from the list price, however my cart shows me $15.00 discount.

i checked with a module where I do not own a PDF; and you're right, the sale discount is listed as discount, and then I checked with a Starfinder book that is not on sale, and the cart listed a discount of $9.99 because I own the PDF.

So, something does not seem to add up correctly, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    Ah you're correct, although I seem to remember that differently from previous sales. Anyway, I always get a discount listed, because I own the PDFs at Paizo, but this doesn't add up. The sale discount should be $8.00, and the price of the PDF is $9.99, so in total there should be a discount of $17.99 from the list price, however my cart shows me $15.00 discount.

i checked with a module where I do not own a PDF; and you're right, the sale discount is listed as discount, and then I checked with a Starfinder book that is not on sale, and the cart listed a discount of $9.99 because I own the PDF.

So, something does not seem to add up correctly, I think.
    I don't think a sale is a set amount, rather it is a percentage (you'd have to check with [email protected] to be sure things are correct). You're probably getting the sale price (%) off of the reduced amount.
    aka Laendra

Ah, that could explain it. In fact this lines up exactly with a 20% discount. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Last edited by Zaister; July 28th, 2020 at 14:53.

OK I just ordered Critical Hit and Fumble Decks. Thanks so much that was fast. Saw they just came out.
    If I have any problems or question will create a thread. Will try with my group tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Fletcher View Post
    OK I just ordered Critical Hit and Fumble Decks. Thanks so much that was fast. Saw they just came out.
    If I have any problems or question will create a thread. Will try with my group tomorrow night.
    Any idea of the actual functionality of these decks in FG? The store description isn't very specific. I can see from the images that there is apparently a table call associated with it, but do you know if the card images are automatically brought up when referenced or do these products only consist of an image pack and a filled out crit/ fumble table? I already purchased the digital versions of these decks from Paizo and I am wondering if all I'd be paying for here is that someone filled out a table with the info from the cards or if there are are any novel features to it?

Thread Information