STAR TREK 2d20
Page 16 of 22 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    That's been in Limbo forever...
    Seems so... You know. Life. Work. Blah, Blah
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

madman,
    I'm looking forward to putting Mechs into my APs! Can you give an ETA on Tech Rev for FG? I know the street release date from Paizo is 9/22/2021
    Thank you,
    jrock1

I am working hard on it. That's all I can tell you.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Yeah I tend to give you guys a wide berth for books that JUST came out =). Aren't all the modules done by community members? If so, do you get royalties?

nice one dude found the found waht i was looking for XD did not think it would be quick build lol

Tech Revolution for Fantasy Grounds is out since some days and no announcement or updates ?

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Tech Revolution for Fantasy Grounds is out since some days and no announcement or updates ?
    It would have been nice to see some marketing around Tech Revolution. It's a massive update for Starfinder!!

IDK, I just got an email about it. Now to figure out how to build mechs in FG...

Quote Originally Posted by Transbot9 View Post
    IDK, I just got an email about it. Now to figure out how to build mechs in FG...
    Yep. Me too! Now I'm looking forward to a Mech AP.

I am curious about the stand alone adventure Junker's Delight. I did not see it in the list of items. Is it on the radar?

Thread Information