FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 21 of 22 First ... 1119202122 Last
    Is interstellar Species on the calendar for release on here yet?

Quote Originally Posted by sirrogue2 View Post
    Any news on the Drift Crashers AP or Horizons of the Vast volumes 5 and 6?
    Really hoping we'll see these soon? My party is almost done with current AP and we were really hoping to start drift crashers next

Interstellar Species, Drift Crashers 1 and 2, allong with Allies Against the eye are turned in for review. Drift Crashers 3 is complete and will be turned in soon™.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Awesome! Did they mean to release part 2 ahead of part 1?

Thanks Madman!

I just complete them and turn them in. I do not do any of the releasing. I am hoping they see the light of day Soon™.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I am curious about a couple entries on this, specifically the "Drift Crashers" adventure path. The second of the three modules in the first trilogy is up in the FG store and appears normally, but the first and third do not. The links in the OP lead to a Fantasy Grounds store page for them but where the Buy button would be it simple says "Available Apr 18 2022". It's clearly quite a bit later than that; is this a storefront bug or have those FG conversions been delayed?

E: I see now that I have been kicked to the final page of this thread they they are currently under review as of a few days ago. Don't mind me!
    Last edited by Ghoti; January 19th, 2023 at 09:24. Reason: I missed the obvious, and my question was answered before I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I just complete them and turn them in. I do not do any of the releasing. I am hoping they see the light of day Soon™.

Madman..
    Is there anyone you can notify? They release 2 and 3...but forgot to release part 1

Blog Entries
    This will be corrected shortly. We are just waiting on approval from Steam at this point. The module had gotten overlooked on our end.

Any word on Interstellar Species coming to Fantasy Grounds Unity?

Quote Originally Posted by RogueCXIII View Post
    Any word on Interstellar Species coming to Fantasy Grounds Unity?
    It was turned in for review in December. I am thinking, Soon™

Madman..

Thread Information