Starfinder Playlist
Page 16 of 144 First ... 614151617182666116 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by notwithoutcid View Post
    Initiative rolls from the crew tab of the PC Ship Sheet are not added to the Ship-CT.

Initiative rolls from the Ship-CT as the GM, for a PC Ship only add the Pilot Ranks, when it should add the total modifier.
    I was able to see that the PC ship sheet would not roll initiative if a pilot is in the crew position. This will be added to the update along with Entangling fix. Both initiative rolls for PC and NPC ships are factoring the full bonus for the piloting check from my testing. If you are rolling the crew roll from the NPC crew tab on the CT, this won't roll initiative. You can double click the init box in the CT for the NPC ship to roll initiative. If you are experiencing issues, please provide more information and images if possible. This will help in my testing to see where it is failing.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Armor Table Column Names

Some of the columns on Armor Table need to be expanded to show the entire name of the column table. See attached screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

AA4 two weapons have bad image links.

I have attached a screenshot of the two weapons. These links are bad in both the GM and Player modules and all versions of each weapon. When you click on the image link it creates a new blank image as shown in the Images window. FG is current version and no EXT are loaded.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

AA4 Player Version is missing a all Image links

The AA4 Player Module is missing the Images link in the library view. If you open the "Images" window there is not a category for the AA4 Player Module. FG is current version and no EXT loaded. AA4 Module was unloaded and reset and reloaded and the Image link was still missing. See screenshot for more details.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

I'll check it out. Thanks for reporting it.
    Yep. I'll get them fixed

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; January 10th, 2021 at 03:25.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I wanted to say first that the ruleset is great. It's amazing what you can do with it.

I am having two issues that I wanted to see if someone can help me out with. This could very well be user error so please let me know if there's something I might be missing and just doing improperly.

1. When I change the type of a 'Spell Class' by clicking on the star, person, or book in the spell class header, it changes the behavior in some ways that I'm looking for. However, it doesn't seem to be saving it. When I close the session completely and come back in, it's set back to 'Spontaneous spell caster'. Is there an easy way to save the setting or do I need to set it somewhere else for it to be retained?

2. I'm trying to code up Harrying Fire. Maybe this is the wrong way to go but I'm trying to do it as an effect on the target rather than a buff on a PC. I've got it written up as an effect using 'Harrying Fire; EAC: -2; KAC: -2' with duration of 1 round. The expend part is not working quite the way I was thinking would but maybe it's working the way it's supposed to. If I set it to 'Never', it applies the effect when a second character makes an attack as expected but the effect is not cleared as I'm looking for based on the rules. If I set it to 'On next roll' and roll an attack, according to the chat, the effect is expired but it doesn't seem to get applied to the attack roll. Finally, if I set it to 'Once per modifier' it seems to get applied to the attack roll and at least partially cleared afterwards. For my purposes, I think that the 'Once per modifier' will work the way I need it. My first thought was to set it as 'On next roll' but that didn't do what I was anticipating. Do I just have a misunderstanding of how the 'On next roll' behavior should work?

Cheers

Hey there tschellenberg,

1. I can reproduce this. Also, I never used that feature before. Idk what kind of homebrew you use, but all classes in Starfinder are spontaneous casters so that should be fine. Now for the abilities that aren't spells I programm them in the actions tab of a PC's sheet. My advise would be to try that, at least until they fix this bug.

2. Try to go with 'Harrying Fire; AC: -2' duration 1 round and expends on next roll. Works for me.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thanks for the help Evolivolution. I appreciate you taking a look at it.

A little bit more detail and a question:

For #1, I'm trying to include spell like abilities such as the racial ones; these are just for regular character classes and races from the book without any homebrew. It appears that if I can change it to an alternative 'Spell Class', there's a way to manage once/day spells where each spell is handled individually rather than will a pool of spells/day that the spontaneous casting class has. For some of the other entries that are less spell like, I'll have a look at adding them to the actions tab. As it is right now, it will work okay for but it was something I noticed and think I could make use of.

With respect to #2, thanks for looking at that. I'll give it a try. Anything obvious stand out as incorrect with what I was doing before?

Cheers

The action tab works great for stuff that you have a certain amount of per day. For example here: Screenshot (1).png I have quickly made the dragonkins breath weapon and used it on an enemy. Notice the little tick on the left side of it. You or your player will have to set that tick themselves when they used it but it still works for tracking thats sort of stuff. Now what's also cool is that all the ticks get removed when the character takes a full rest, so this is very neat for x/day type of things. The dragonkins breath weapon is a bad example I guess, due to its once/short rest limitation but it still works.

For the second thing. I can tell you why it didn't work for the 'once per modifier'. The way you set it up it uses the EAC debuff once and the KAC debuff once, so twice in total. That's why it didn't remove the effect as a whole but only part of it instead. Now 'never' I think is obviously not gonna work cause the effect get's removed after the timer runs out. 'On next roll' should also work with the wording you used. I can imagine you missed the chat output that tells you how it effected the target. It's easy to miss, especially if you're new to the ruleset or FG in general. Here another screeshot for reference: Screenshot (2).png. You can see the effect expiering and only in the attack massage there is a notice of what effects actually influenced the attack. And here again with the wording you chose initially: Screenshot (3).png. Again I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Thanks again for the screenshots and suggestions. I'll give that a try!

Cheers

Thread Information