Starfinder Playlist
Page 14 of 22 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    Okay, @ddavison is working on it now. One of us will update once we figure out what is happening.

Thanks,
    JPG

Hi Zaister,
    I believe the cart doesn't reflect the discount immediately, so if you move one step further in the process it should be displayed (before you actually commit to the purchase). Also, make sure you re-register you Paizo purchases. I notice this has to be done from time to time, especially when you've made new Paizo PDF purchases directly from the Paizo site.

Hope that helps.

Blog Entries
    Okay, it should be definitely fixed now. Please let me know if you still have any problems. You may need to remove it from your cart and re-add it.

Thank you, guys, it worked now. And yes, I regularly refresh my Paizo purchases whenever I get a new subscription shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaSalad View Post
    Any chance we'll see the 5 new races from: https://paizo.com/products/btq026jz?...Character-Deck added in? =)
    There you go.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Is anyone working on converting the "Starfinder Galaxy Exploration Manual"?
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

It's done. Been reviewed (I believe). I am not sure though when it will be released.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    It's done. Been reviewed (I believe). I am not sure though when it will be released.

Madman..
    Thank you Madman!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Oh, wow! I can't wait for the GEM of Starfinder to come to FGU. There will be so much more to now put in the notes for a character!
    Flyteach

Thread Information