FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 20 of 22 First ... 101819202122 Last
    Greetings, I was wondering what the status of Drift Crisis is.

In Review. It will not show up during the summer sale though. Just a FYI.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

I can't seem to find anything on the current status of the Starfinder Beginner's Box

I encounter a little issue with starship combat concerning NPC ship, initiative and attack rolls.

If i remember correctly, there use to be a toggle box in the crew the section to check if you want to apply crew bonus to starship actions (gunnery, piloting etc.)
    It's seems that this toggle box is now missing. I either have to manually add the modifier to attack/initiative or to double click the skill on the crew section (but with this method a gunnery check does not compare to target AC for exemple).

Have i been missing something ?

[EDIT] wrong section, i intended to post it in bugs topic
    Last edited by Littlerogue; August 17th, 2022 at 13:55.

Any news on the Drift Crashers AP or Horizons of the Vast volumes 5 and 6?

I see that the first module of "Legendary planets" was converted to Starfinder, with the 2nd part "In development". That appears to be almost two years ago unfortunately. Has this project been abandoned?

Quote Originally Posted by Adder007USA View Post
    I see that the first module of "Legendary planets" was converted to Starfinder, with the 2nd part "In development". That appears to be almost two years ago unfortunately. Has this project been abandoned?
    This thread is for official Paizo products. Legendary Planets is made by a different company called Legendary Games. You need to try and contact Legendary Games.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Apologies, I asked because it's listed on the first page of this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Adder007USA View Post
    Apologies, I asked because it's listed on the first page of this board.
    No apology needed. I wasn’t aware it was on the front page and based my response on this thread’s title.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information