STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 22 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Update on Critical Hit and Fumble from last nights session:
    OK loaded both modules and in Settings set it to Crit / Fumble
    During play we got some of both. It automatically added the effects to the chat windows. Also a Link button showed and the players and DM can click it and the card showed up. Worked pretty well.

No coding for the effects but I applied as the DM the effect that came up if I needed to apply anything. I can see how it would be hard to pre code since some are really odd as those who have used it know.

My players were very happy with it since it added that extra layer of drama to Crits and Fumbles.

I've tried this out but I found that the text from the card is only displayed for the GM (with the struck-out eye symbol). Did you activate anything so the card text is also displayed to the players?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaister View Post
    I've tried this out but I found that the text from the card is only displayed for the GM (with the struck-out eye symbol). Did you activate anything so the card text is also displayed to the players?
    The players probably need to Load the Deck Modules as well to see them from Data/Library. That's my guess anyway.

If you want the players to see the text you have to have "show GM rolls" turned in the options.
    Or you can just click on the link and share it.
    Or you can drop the link from chat onto the players portrait to share it with just them.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Starfinder Society Scenario #1-03: Yesteryear's Truth finally released...
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Hey, Newish here. What do "review" and "open" mean?

Also, you have links up here that lead to store pages for some of the adventure paths you have listed but for some reason the store page for Starfinder Adventure Path #27: Deceivers’ Moon (The Threefold Conspiracy 3 of 6) says "available June 15, 2020" and obviously, we have passed that date. Is that just a typo or was it pushed back? I'd like to pick it up as soon as it comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by benvredenburg View Post
    Hey, Newish here. What do "review" and "open" mean?

Also, you have links up here that lead to store pages for some of the adventure paths you have listed but for some reason the store page for Starfinder Adventure Path #27: Deceivers’ Moon (The Threefold Conspiracy 3 of 6) says "available June 15, 2020" and obviously, we have passed that date. Is that just a typo or was it pushed back? I'd like to pick it up as soon as it comes out.
    Review means it is under review prior to publishing
    Open - means that it has been released by Paizo but not yet being worked on (to my knowledge)
    aka Laendra

i dont see anthing about the Starship Operations Manual?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonrose0 View Post
    i dont see anthing about the Starship Operations Manual?
    It's in the first post...
    aka Laendra

Thread Information