Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 16 of 17 First ... 614151617 Last
  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Next game is 26th (assuming anyone can make it , so far no-one is but me)
    by voting "yes" am I signed up, or am I missing something (apologies, I am new to the sign up system here). Thanks.

  2. #152
    Doswelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    2,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Me two!
    It seems this will be the last Wednesday game, as I have to go back to work... (I've had to book Wednesday off to run the game!)
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

    Yours are still on combat round 6

    Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

  3. #153
    Doswelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    2,324
    Quote Originally Posted by macDsinfo View Post
    by voting "yes" am I signed up, or am I missing something (apologies, I am new to the sign up system here). Thanks.
    Voting Yes, means you intend to be at that session

    Obviously R.L. can get in the way...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

    Yours are still on combat round 6

    Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

  4. #154
    Trenloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Isle of Wight, UK (for a bit)
    Posts
    27,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    It seems this will be the last Wednesday game, as I have to go back to work... (I've had to book Wednesday off to run the game!)
    Thanks so much for running these over the last few months and for taking a day off work to finish the adventure we started last time.
    FG Con 16 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Postponed New date To Be Confirmed.
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

  5. #155
    Doswelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    2,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks so much for running these over the last few months and for taking a day off work to finish the adventure we started last time.
    Glad that I am that I still have a job to go back to, I was hoping to be on furlough until October... oh well.

    The Saturday games are continuing.....
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

    Yours are still on combat round 6

    Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

  6. #156
    Better to be going back early than not at all!

  7. #157
    Glad you've still got a job at least!

    Many thanks for running these, the few I've been lucky enough to play in have been an absolute riot.

    Very much enjoyed the introduction to SWADE as a system, too.

    I've always been a bit skeptical of generic rule systems because I think they go too rules-heavy. SWADE seems to get that balance just right, especially for fast and furious one-offs. The fantasy one didn't feel at all like the superhero one, despite using the same system. Gearing up to run my first SWADE scenario as a result!

    Cheers, Hywel

  8. #158
    Well, I would love to join simply observe. Trying to see how a Savage Worlds game is supposed to be run but that would be 3a for me.

    We are fumbling through the rules on occasion when we don't have all our players for 5E and I am interested in changing over to a Fantasy SWADE system as I think it might suit me a bit better and speed up some of our games.

  9. #159
    Doswelk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Surrey, UK
    Posts
    2,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Slagmoth View Post
    Well, I would love to join simply observe. Trying to see how a Savage Worlds game is supposed to be run but that would be 3a for me.

    We are fumbling through the rules on occasion when we don't have all our players for 5E and I am interested in changing over to a Fantasy SWADE system as I think it might suit me a bit better and speed up some of our games.
    Saturday game might be best bet...

    Or watch the stream
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

    Yours are still on combat round 6

    Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

  10. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    Saturday game might be best bet...

    Or watch the stream
    Sounds great! I will do my best to join. My 3 year-old boy gets us up by 7a anyway and that looks like it starts at 8a CDT.

    I would be interested in how the rule play out in real time as well as how you do effects in FG.
    I have an open question about one in particular here.

    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-Effects-Help

    Should I sign up as a player (I don't want to slow down play with questions) or I assume the stream link will pop up somewhere.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
SWADE Playlist

Log in

Log in