DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 21 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Small bug I found, when entering just a number+DIRECT, no dice, into the DMG field it seems to ignore the modifier. Realised this after reading the rules properly, since Choke does just the Body score as dmg, and doesn't involve any roles. Seems to be happening with with other modifiers like HALFSP too.
    Okay, try the latest upload!

Just uploaded a hotfix to address damage without any Die rolls. It was ignored it previously. Now it should use the value and the type given.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Okay, try the latest upload!

Just uploaded a hotfix to address damage without any Die rolls. It was ignored it previously. Now it should use the value and the type given.
    Awesome, thank you, works just fine now
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

Awesome, thank you, works just fine now
    Perfect! No prob! I hope to keep improving and adding features

Just uploaded a quick v0.4 on the post that also gives the Program-type NPC's "Effect" field the same fix for damage/damage types!

Next weekend I will try to dig in to some of the other minor known issues and maybe add some more features.

And by the way @seansps thank you for all your effort and beautiful work!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    And by the way @seansps thank you for all your effort and beautiful work!!!
    No problem!! Thanks! I’ve had a lot of fun with writing up this ruleset and have a newfound appreciation for the power FG provides

No idea if this is a bug, or I'm making a mistake somewhere. I'm trying to set up some Cyberware for my players, but I can't get the Bonuses to work.
    CPbonus1.jpg
    CPbonus2.jpg
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License

Thanks for raising! I’ll take a look again at the code there next as soon as I’m able. My guess is that there is a bug when parsing the skill names.

It should be automatically adding the value there to the “Misc” bonus box for that given skill. If it’s not doing that automatically you can do it manually as a workaround - but I’ll take a look!
    Last edited by seansps; April 25th, 2022 at 10:07.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Thanks for raising! I’ll take a look again at the code there next as soon as I’m able. My guess is that there is a bug when parsing the skill names.

It should be automatically adding the value there to the “Misc” bonus box for that given skill. If it’s not doing that automatically you can do it manually as a workaround - but I’ll take a look!
    I'll do it manually for now, no problem. Thank you for all the work you're putting into this!

I'll do it manually for now, no problem. Thank you for all the work you're putting into this!
    No problem! I also just thought too— the bonuses are only applied if they were on the item prior to being equipped. (Not if changed after!) So that might be what happened here too. But the format you have is right. I’ll
    play around with it later today too.

There’s also an Effect that works for this. (Or should.) That uses a different format (SKILL:SKILLNAME X) (Ex: SKILL:Human Perception 2)

But for Cyberware, which is more semi-permanent than fleeting like an effect, the Misc bonus box is probably better!

Thread Information