DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 21 First 1234513 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by TrentLane View Post
    Awesome thanks for your hard work! Can't wait to give it a try with my group.
    No problem! I forgot to mention too- I am only testing with Fantasy Grounds Unity— this very likely does not work on Classic!

Also - I just updated the .pak and .mod on the post. I fixed a couple graphical issues with the ruleset and added an example SMG for Autofire. Also fixed the example Abilities on the Netrunner example.

Just uploaded a quick v0.2.. Hopefully I can post an official v1 to Forge sooner-than-later so I don't have to keep updating this thread!

Notes:
    - Fixed the previously found graphical issues w/ the Items
    - Rearranged the DVs of Ranged Weapon shots of items so you no longer have to expand the window
    - Addressed issue for "Special" modes where Autofire DVs would not appear right away after typing something like: "Autofire (3)"
    - Fixed a minor typo in the module where the Example Neuralware didn't have the Slots Used value set right
    - Fixed graphical issues with Skills first row getting cut off when the window expanded
    - Charsheet label for the "Name" now changed to "HANDLE"
    - Also fixed an issue where initial Add of a Melee weapon to Attacks didn't hide the Ranged weapon fields/buttons

Known Issues Currently Looking Into:
    - Sometimes the first drag of an item onto Armor or Weapons does not auto equip it (You can get around this by clicking the checkbox in the inventory to equip it.)
    - Clicking and dragging an NPC in the Combat Tracker to "copy" them errors. (Adding a copy of the NPC must be done from the NPCs list for now.).
    - Sometimes when adding a "Mook / Grunt" NPC to the CT (immediately after load) it shows DEF as if they were a program instead of a regular NPC. (Remove and re-add and it should be normal.)
    Last edited by seansps; April 19th, 2022 at 04:26. Reason: Added a line item

I've been testing last night a little bit with my group, worked really nicely!
    One thing I realized is there's no proper damage type for the brawling bonus actions; choke for example. Since that ignores all armor, but doesn't ablate it.
    Or it is there and I just missed it
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License
    Currently running Pirates of Drinax, and Skulls and Shackles
    Check out my little dungeon map blog

I've been testing last night a little bit with my group, worked really nicely!
    One thing I realized is there's no proper damage type for the brawling bonus actions; choke for example. Since that ignores all armor, but doesn't ablate it.
    Or it is there and I just missed it
    Awesome thanks so much for testing! There is a type you can use for that actually! “DIRECT”
    Technically that’s for programs to deal to Netrunners, but I believe it’ll work in this case too- it should just do direct damage and no armor ablation. If not- I’ll fix it!

You could implement it as an Ability. See the examples in the module there!

Edit: It does work! Here's how I would do it:
    Choke.PNG
    Last edited by seansps; April 19th, 2022 at 13:44.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Awesome thanks so much for testing! There is a type you can use for that actually! “DIRECT”
    Technically that’s for programs to deal to Netrunners, but I believe it’ll work in this case too- it should just do direct damage and no armor ablation. If not- I’ll fix it!

You could implement it as an Ability. See the examples in the module there!

Edit: It does work! Here's how I would do it:
    Choke.PNG
    Thank you! As soon as I've input a bit more stuff to run a one-shot I'll give it all a proper test
    Pathfinder/Traveller GM - Sometimes running CPRed, CoC, AD&D2E, and other stuff - Ultimate License

Thank you! As soon as I've input a bit more stuff to run a one-shot I'll give it all a proper test
    Awesome! I hope it works well! I’m currently wrangling my regular 5E group into helping me test as well

Uploaded a v0.3 that just has one fix:
    - Fixed an issue that occurred when a PC tried to target another PC with a melee attack and Automatic Evasion Rolls for PCs was turned on.

I have a bunch of enhancements planned for a later release for netrunning and a few other little things, just gotta get to it!

Edit (forgot these):
    It also added:

- "Electricity" damage type which is reduced by armor but does not ablate it, and
    - Fixed Direct damage type to ignore COVER effect
    Last edited by seansps; April 23rd, 2022 at 01:12.

Small bug I found, when entering just a number+DIRECT, no dice, into the DMG field it seems to ignore the modifier. Realised this after reading the rules properly, since Choke does just the Body score as dmg, and doesn't involve any roles. Seems to be happening with with other modifiers like HALFSP too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Small bug I found, when entering just a number+DIRECT, no dice, into the DMG field it seems to ignore the modifier. Realised this after reading the rules properly, since Choke does just the Body score as dmg, and doesn't involve any roles. Seems to be happening with with other modifiers like HALFSP too.
    Oh good call! Thanks for finding it, I’ll come up with a fix for this!

Thread Information