DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 14 of 21 First ... 41213141516 ... Last
    I just noticed the recent CoreRPG changes were causing a bug where all items when added to inventory were having their count increased by 1.

I just pushed an update to fix this!

Hi all,

I've pushed an update that addresses bugs that would occur in the Character Wizard if the GM created their own ReadOnly Modules from the data included in the existing modules. It should now work properly in those cases.
    Also did a bit of UI cleanup in the Skills and Gear steps of the Wizard.

Back with another small update 5.9:
    • If the Language select dialog was ignored during character creation, it would stick around. Now, it will close automatically if ignored during character creation.

I just put out a quick update to effects.

• Effects should now be properly ignored if not set to active on the CT

I've put out a big update to the way attacks are handled for NPCs in the CT:

• If new attacks are added to an NPC on the combat tracker, they will be there right away without needing to copy or re-add the NPC
    • Changes to an NPCs attack will reflect automatically in the CT
    • Updating a NPC Program's ATK/DEF/Interface values reflect immediately in the attacks/defense section on the CT
    • Black Ice now shows PER and SPD in the Defense section on the NPC
    • Some bugs fixes that could occur during net running combat
    • Effects for NPC Programs in the CT now properly roll REZ or Direct damage based on verbiage and Program class

Please let me know if you see any issues! Existing NPCs or Vehicles in your CT prior to this update should continue to function normally.
    Last edited by seansps; July 29th, 2022 at 17:50.

Just put a quick fix to address an issue when Players attacked a NPC using a Shield. Their Shield HP should now update properly.

Tiny hotfix rolled out that adds halfsp to the Kendachi Mono-Three (damage should now be "4d6 ignoresp11,halfsp") and ensures that damage with both HALFSP and IGNORESP11 function as expected.

New build going out today, fixes an issue with critical injury rolls:
    • If multiple targets were hit with one damage roll, and a crit injury was rolled, some targets would get multiple results. FIXED. Now each target should only get one injury at random.

Hi everyone--

I just put out a new build to remove the use of recently deprecated functions in the Combat Tracker and the Item Lists (due to the recent FG Ruleset Updates.)

Please let me know if you see any issues, but it should be working same as before!

Edit: Just put out a QUICK Hot Fix to the above to address the same issue when Netrunners activate/deactivate programs from their cyberdeck.
    Last edited by seansps; August 18th, 2022 at 02:27.

Hi, my group is switching over to this CPRED module on FG from r20 and I'm having trouble getting a bunch of core features to work.

Solo Role Abilities: For example, if I change my Threat Detection and then roll Perception, my bonus isn't added to the roll. In the description of the ability it says "Update this ability when points are added." What does that mean? How do I 'update' abilities? As a Solo, I switch these points around all the time so I need these bonuses to work.

Weapon mods - Smartgun link, targeting scope etc. - having a smartgun link doesn't add +1 to attack rolls. There's no obvious way to change the attack bonus on a weapon manually. I'm using an excellent quality weapon, so it is getting some sort of attack bonus, but I can't add the smartgun link bonus myself. I could add this bonus on misc on skills, but I'd need to remember to remove them if I switch to a weapon without a smartlink. Ditto on targeting scope, it doesn't reduce the penalty on aimed shots.

Thanks for your work on this, hopefully I'm just being dim and you can tell me what I'm doing wrong with these features. Cheers.

Thread Information