DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 21 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by JoakimEdman View Post
    Donation done
    Wow thank you!

So glad you and others are enjoying my implementation here. And yes - would love to be able to provide official licensed content if I could! In the meantime, I will continue to make updates per everyone's feedback and continual improvements

Just put up a quick fix for a couple armor/weapons bugs I found:

4.3 (6/11/2022):

• Fixed a bug where armor could no longer be unequipped from the Main tab.
    • Now when removing weapons from the Main tab, it marks them unequipped as well.

Also my donation is done and have to admit that I had completely forgotten could be given an appreciation by Forge ahahaha

Great work, great support here and in discord and also I have to admit rarely does anyone bring so many updates all the time!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by JoakimEdman View Post
    Time for making Seansps Cyberpunk red rule set Official!!!

Anyone who knows the best way get this done?
    Anyone who has contacts with Mike Pondsmith or R. Talsorian Games?

Or is it to early?

The other ppl who did work on it have not updated it for 6 months or so.

Best Wishes Joakim
    Well said .. but I have no idea which are the steps to reach official ruleset for Talsorian Games..
    By the way I see Foundry is unofficial and only Roll20 is official rulesent will full content..
    But I have to admit I have no idea about how these copyright/official affairs work..

Probably SmiteWorks know the road but Ehi!! the ruleset is developed by seansps so is up to him "walk the way" if interested.. but Man you are not alone in the journey

We are here to support him!!!!
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Also my donation is done and have to admit that I had completely forgotten could be given an appreciation by Forge ahahaha

Great work, great support here and in discord and also I have to admit rarely does anyone bring so many updates all the time!!!
    Wow, thanks redba! Very much appreciated.

And it’s my pleasure! I take pride in my work and want to deliver the best possible player and GM experience — and as a GM myself, I want to make it as easy as possible to run this awesome game!

Just put out a quick 4.4:

• Moves Actions tab to bottom of charsheet tabs to match location in other rulesets
    • Fixed a potential bug when equiping weapons if a cyberware item existed of the same name in inventory.
    • Edit: Also snuck in a change to sorting on Features and Abilities (to sort by name properly.)

Edit: Identified another issue, so put out another fix today.

• Skills window link was be set to the "role" window. Fixed.
    • Skills in the `Roles and Items` Module have been updated to point to the Skills window. If anyone copied and added their own descriptions, they'll need to re-create the skill (or edit the module xml file manually.)
    Last edited by seansps; June 13th, 2022 at 20:30.

Just uploaded 4.5 today. It's a minor graphical update:

• Added a frame that can be used for Reference Manuals (if anyone is building any for their modules)
    • Updated the dark theme to work better for reference pages (including if using the new frame above)

Example: Reference2.jpg

Hi everyone,

A while back a made a PDF converter for Fantasy Grounds Character Sheet XML here: https://fantasygrounds2pdf.vercel.app/

I just extended it to also add Cyberpunk RED support using this ruleset!

For it to work, export your character's XML. Then go to that link above, select "Cyberpunk RED", select the XML of the character, and click "Convert XML". It should send back the fillable PDF with it filled out (as much as it can anyway.)
    It works pretty well, but if you have a lot of text in some fields, it gets pretty small. Also, it doesn't go beyond what limited boxes are available in that PDF.

Additionally, if you've overwritten the default strings for things like Skills in the strings.xml files, this won't work (only supports the defaults/English at the moment!)
    There's also a potential issue with unicode characters in strings causing an error... so let me know if you encounter that and I'll try to fix it!

(The other supported systems in this generator are just 5e and DCC since those are the only others I've run in FG. Those implementations just generate printable HTML, but if there's enough interest, I might convert them to fillable PDFs as well.)

Hi all,

I uploaded 4.6. It adds a nice feature to the Combat Tracker that 5e has, so I implemented here as well:
    • When an NPC enters a Derezzed or Mortally Wounded state, a delete button appears for easily removing them from the CT
    • Example: RemoveNPC.jpg

Uploaded 4.7, fixed a small bug where an NPC with an attack defined on their list of weapons/attacks, but not created by dragging an Item, would default to Melee. Now, if those adhoc created attacks are ranged, they use the DVs as set.

Thread Information