DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 21 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Have to say, I'm really excited to dive into this. I've never played or run Cyberpunk, but am thinking I might do so for my next campaign. Really glad to see that this ruleset exists, and seems to be well supported. Tanks for doing that work and for sharing it with us

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Have to say, I'm really excited to dive into this. I've never played or run Cyberpunk, but am thinking I might do so for my next campaign. Really glad to see that this ruleset exists, and seems to be well supported. Tanks for doing that work and for sharing it with us
    No problem! I think the system is really cool and just lends itself so well to a FG ruleset. I’ll continue to keep making it better as I’m able to!

Hi all, just posted a v2.3 that adds the "GEAR" step to the Character Wizard!

• Added the Gear step to the Character Wizard
    • The Gear step looks at all Items loaded by the user, so the GM or Player using the Wizard must load the "Rules and Items for Cyberpunk RED" module. Alternatively, the GM can copy all the Items and Parcels from this module to one of their own, and share this with the player.
    • The Gear step uses the "Starting Equipment" parcels for Edgerunners and Streetrats. The parcel's must be named the same way as in the "Rules and Items for Cyberpunk RED" module.
    • For Complete Packages, the Gear step shows a list of all items, with buttons to see the list of Weapons, Armor, Ammo, Gear, Cyberware, and Fasion/Fashionware. Items can be chosen which deduct from the max of 2550eb (or 800eb of Fashion items).
    • Once hitting create, all Items chosen (or from the above parcels) are copied to the new character sheet.

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 1.25.52 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 1.27.06 AM.png

Cyberware Issue

LOVING THIS!

quick question, Im probably doing something wrong. But ive got an NPC ive made and Im trying to add cyberware to him after chargen but when I try to drag and drop cyber audio suit foundational into the cyber audio suit spot on the cyberware page it dosnt let me. and I cant check the box next to it or manipulate the feild that says "none" what am I doing wrong to add the foundation unit?

please help! anyone

The ~Cat>

Quote Originally Posted by xeocat View Post
    LOVING THIS!

quick question, Im probably doing something wrong. But ive got an NPC ive made and Im trying to add cyberware to him after chargen but when I try to drag and drop cyber audio suit foundational into the cyber audio suit spot on the cyberware page it dosnt let me. and I cant check the box next to it or manipulate the feild that says "none" what am I doing wrong to add the foundation unit?

please help! anyone

The ~Cat>
    Hi there! Glad you’re enjoying it so far!

To add Foundational Cyberware, first make sure you’re dragging an item marked with the “Foundational” checkbox.

Then, make sure it’s the right Subtype. For Cyberaudio it must be “Cyberaudio.” Then drag it on either the “Name” field or the “Link” field above the box, and it will equip it to that slot.

Sorry if it wasn’t clear before- any suggestions for improvements I’ll gladly try to implement!
    Last edited by seansps; May 18th, 2022 at 00:07.

Nope Im dumb, I was just missing the slot!!!! <blush> Thanks! I got it now!!!

thank you so much for making this!

The ~Cat>

Hi everyone. I see the latest version of FG changed the way dice rolls are handled. It is causing a slew of errors in the ruleset. I will try to fix promptly and out up a new version!

Quote Originally Posted by xeocat View Post
    Nope Im dumb, I was just missing the slot!!!! <blush> Thanks! I got it now!!!

thank you so much for making this!

The ~Cat>
    Glad that worked for you!! No problem!

I'm currently looking into a bug I am seeing w/ the latest FG version, so if you see any errors when making attacks, etc. it's likely that one.

Hi again!

I just put out a very important hotfix, v2.7. It should address any issues with rolls that were occurring after updating FG to the latest version. Please let me know if you see any other issues and I'll patch it up quick!

Edit: And a v2.8 just now which addresses another part of the fix: Melee/Contested rolls (like Concentration) didn't show the results properly. Fixed!
    Last edited by seansps; May 18th, 2022 at 02:46.

Just put out a quick fix that I missed the other day:

v2.9:
    • Fixed an error that would occur when trying to drag-and-drop an attack (or damage) from the chat to a token or CT node.

Thread Information