DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 18 of 21 First ... 81617181920 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    [...]

We've submitted our v1 build for final approvals and are waiting to hear back now. So with any luck we should hopefully be able to release the official version sometime in November. Fingers crossed that all goes well there -- but I will update here when I know more!

[...]
    Any updates on this, by chance? Very excited at the prospect of potentially getting my hand on this in an official capacity on FG!

Quote Originally Posted by Calirae View Post
    Any updates on this, by chance? Very excited at the prospect of potentially getting my hand on this in an official capacity on FG!
    Just a quick update! We’re waiting for the contract with RTG to be finalized before we can move forward. I’m hoping that can happen soon.

This project is fantastic! I'm using it to play RED with 3 of my friends currently and we're having a great time. We're at a point now where a character wants to multiclass, but we've run into some trouble. As I understand the instructions, it should be as simple as dragging a new roll onto the character sheet. This seems to be incorrect, however, as nothing happens when I drag a new roll onto a character sheet. I must be missing something or just not understand how it works. Could anyone help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by Vague View Post
    This project is fantastic! I'm using it to play RED with 3 of my friends currently and we're having a great time. We're at a point now where a character wants to multiclass, but we've run into some trouble. As I understand the instructions, it should be as simple as dragging a new roll onto the character sheet. This seems to be incorrect, however, as nothing happens when I drag a new roll onto a character sheet. I must be missing something or just not understand how it works. Could anyone help me out?
    Hi there! Glad you're enjoying it! You should be able to get a new Role added the same way you'd increase the level of the existing one. Make sure you drag the Role from the Roles list to the character sheet window itself and *not* the Roles subwindow (which is just there to see your list of roles and the links to them.)

Let me know if that works for you!

Hey! Yeah, it was an extension I had on that was blocking it from working correctly. After I posted that I thought to turn off any and all extensions and check again (I should have done that before I posted). I'm turning extensions on one by one and will let you know when I determine the offending extension(s).

Hey! Yeah, it was an extension I had on that was blocking it from working correctly. After I posted that I thought to turn off any and all extensions and check again (I should have done that before I posted). I'm turning extensions on one by one and will let you know when I determine the offending extension(s).
    Great, sounds good! Curious what extension it was (probably something listening for drop events on a character sheet?) Glad you figured it out!

Got it. It's the extension "Decked out". https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/910/view
    I use it for the Cyberpunk Tarot deck. I'll disable it whenever someone wants to add a role level (unless or until the two play nice together).

Thanks for your time! Great work!

Got it. It's the extension "Decked out". https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/910/view
    I use it for the Cyberpunk Tarot deck. I'll disable it whenever someone wants to add a role level (unless or until the two play nice together).

No problem! Thanks for reporting that strange conflict. That does sound like a very useful extension for the tarot DLC! I should think the dev of the extension would be able to look into what it is doing that prevents drop events of a character sheet to execute. (Or enable it so that both still function.). I’ll see if I can reach out to them to take a look.

I reported it and the dev of Decked Out already fixed the issue!!

You should be able to run the updater to get the latest, and then it should all work still with the extension active.

Holy crapcakes that was fast! I can verify that it is working correctly. Thanks to you and thanks to Saagael as well. 100% good to go.
    Last edited by Vague; January 2nd, 2023 at 15:44.

Thread Information