FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... Last

Cyberpunk Red (not 2020)

Last edited by damned; June 10th, 2022 at 13:12.

I'm not sure how different 2020 and Red are, but you can try and use the Cyberpunk 2020 extension that already exists and manually track or change the things that are not equal or you could simply use the MoreCore ruleset.
    Here's a link to the Cyberpunk 2020 extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight=cyberpunk
    And another the MoreCore ruleset: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight=cyberpunk

Quote Originally Posted by Samzagas View Post
    I'm not sure how different 2020 and Red are, but you can try and use the Cyberpunk 2020 extension that already exists and manually track or change the things that are not equal or you could simply use the MoreCore ruleset.
    Here's a link to the Cyberpunk 2020 extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight=cyberpunk
    And another the MoreCore ruleset: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ight=cyberpunk
    They've changed up quite a bit it seems, but this may be a good start. In any case thank you!

Cyberpunk RED Extension?

Does anyone know if an official or unofficial extension for Cyberpunk RED is being worked on by anyone now that the full game has been out for a couple of weeks?
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Following, I am totally interested in this. I wonder if someone should reach out to R. Talsorian Games to see if they are working on anything official.

Quote Originally Posted by daddystabz View Post
    Does anyone know if an official or unofficial extension for Cyberpunk RED is being worked on by anyone now that the full game has been out for a couple of weeks?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbielaczyc View Post
    Following, I am totally interested in this. I wonder if someone should reach out to R. Talsorian Games to see if they are working on anything official.
    Moderator: Moved both of these posts to this thread so that we can keep the questions about this together. A quick "site search" for "cyber punk red" should have found this thread...

See the link in post #4 above from @damned.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Awesome, thank you. Haven't had a chance to play with it yet but I'm looking forward to it.

Sorry to necro an old thread, but, I am currently working on a Cyberpunk RED ruleset using the Ruleset Wizard (thanks to tutorials by damned!)

I don't know if anyone has already hacked anything together, but I just started this a couple weeks or so ago now, and am making good progress. Here's a current screenshot showing the WIP for character sheets and items.

RED-WIP.PNG
    RED-WIP2.PNG

What it does currently:
    - Basic character sheet as shown, can roll on Abilities, has all Skills, can roll on skills.
    - Stats auto set the corresponding skills when changed. (HP, Wounded Threshold, Init, Move, Humanity, Current Humanity adjusts current emp, etc.)
    - Rolling on either does the exploding on 1's and 10's per the rules.
    - Items can have a set type and subtype --- the type determines the templates as shown. (Currently working on adding the Autofire values as well, so that if that is typed in the "Alt Fire Modes" value it appears).
    - The character sheet can "equip" armor, but only in the designated slot (based on Subtype, Head or Body, or Type: Shield. Doing so auto-sets penalties on MOV/REF/DEX and those apply to the skills tab.)

Planned, not yet Implemented (I still have a lot of work to do!):
    - The "Program" and "Cyberware" item types (and "Vehicles" probably, too)
    - Inventory tab on the character sheet to see all inventory and equip/unequip gear
    - Show equipped weapons on the main tab (and allow rolling on them)
    - Ability to enter Role data (and code in the features gained by each rank)
    - Cyberware tab to show/equip cyberware and set any bonses to stats/skills appropriately
    - Abilities tab to list additional abilities besides basic attacks (like Brawling, and Martial Arts, I might put Netrunning actions here too)
    - Notes tab on Char sheet to enter life path data, appearance, details, etc.
    - NPC blocks (for basic NPCs / TT / Black Ice)
    - Combat Tracker:
    -- I am planning to automate combat so that you just click a button, it checks the range of your target, and uses the appropriate DV of the Item to calculate HITS (or use the enemy's evasion if 8 or greater.)
    -- I also want to automate ablation of NPCs/PCs armor on hit
    -- Planning to implement auto rolling of critical hits as well, and then rolling on a Injuries Table
    -- Injuries will likely be implemented as effects to automate the penalties involved
    - Party Sheet
    - Other graphics/frames I've forgot to mention above
    Last edited by seansps; March 23rd, 2022 at 23:55. Reason: Some clarifications.

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Sorry to necro an old thread, but, I am currently working on a Cyberpunk RED ruleset using the Ruleset Wizard (thanks to tutorials by damned!)

I don't know if anyone has already hacked anything together, but I just started this a couple weeks or so ago now, and am making good progress. Here's a current screenshot showing the WIP for character sheets and items.

RED-WIP.PNG
    RED-WIP2.PNG

What it does currently:
    - Basic character sheet as shown, can roll on Abilities, has all Skills, can roll on skills.
    - Stats auto set the corresponding skills when changed. (HP, Wounded Threshold, Init, Move, Humanity, Current Humanity adjusts current emp, etc.)
    - Rolling on either does the exploding on 1's and 10's per the rules.
    - Items can have a set type and subtype --- the type determines the templates as shown. (Currently working on adding the Autofire values as well, so that if that is typed in the "Alt Fire Modes" value it appears).
    - The character sheet can "equip" armor, but only in the designated slot (based on Subtype, Head or Body, or Type: Shield. Doing so auto-sets penalties on MOV/REF/DEX and those apply to the skills tab.)

Planned, not yet Implemented (I still have a lot of work to do!):
    - The "Program" and "Cyberware" item types (and "Vehicles" probably, too)
    - Inventory tab on the character sheet to see all inventory and equip/unequip gear
    - Show equipped weapons on the main tab (and allow rolling on them)
    - Ability to enter Role data (and code in the features gained by each rank)
    - Cyberware tab to show/equip cyberware and set any bonses to stats/skills appropriately
    - Abilities tab to list additional abilities besides basic attacks (like Brawling, and Martial Arts, I might put Netrunning actions here too)
    - Notes tab on Char sheet to enter life path data, appearance, details, etc.
    - NPC blocks (for basic NPCs / TT / Black Ice)
    - Combat Tracker:
    -- I am planning to automate combat so that you just click a button, it checks the range of your target, and uses the appropriate DV of the Item to calculate HITS (or use the enemy's evasion if 8 or greater.)
    -- I also want to automate ablation of NPCs/PCs armor on hit
    -- Planning to implement auto rolling of critical hits as well, and then rolling on a Injuries Table
    -- Injuries will likely be implemented as effects to automate the penalties involved
    - Party Sheet
    - Other graphics/frames I've forgot to mention above

If you're willing to collaborate and share I'm willing to help out with any of the rote data entry or whatever you need to get this moving forward faster.

Thread Information