FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 10 of 21 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Seansps
    Thnx a million you did a hell of a work.

English ain't my primary langugage, and I am dyslectic so beer with me, plz

Haven't have time to Play test it with my friends yet, at earliest August i believe,
    But will of cource ceep you posted if i find anything.

Character Wizard:
    I love that you can create a character/NPC in just a few clicks.
    Edge runner mode “Error: No skill can be lower than 2”, this is because the Role specific skills a set to 0.

Initiative:
    Its superb that you have the option to remove exploding dice on Initiative.

Cyberware:
    When adding the Cyberware it roles the HL-dice but it does not reflect in you're hum/emp nor can I find the result somewhere.The option to use average instead of dice roll would be nice.
    Having the HL on the Cyberware would help if you get psychotherapy.

Language:
    I know you can implement languages to chat, but would have been nice to have them implemented from the beginning, mostly so not a spelling error messes things up.

Combat:
    Dodge VS range if you use it that exchanges the range difficulty even if it is worse.
    Why not use the Higher value?
    Are you planing on implementing larger mags, none basic ammo. Scopes etc

Items:
    There is no option to have items not carried. (Not added to the Weight carried)

Best wishes Joakim

Quote Originally Posted by JoakimEdman View Post
    Seansps
    Thnx a million you did a hell of a work.

English ain't my primary langugage, and I am dyslectic so beer with me, plz

Haven't have time to Play test it with my friends yet, at earliest August i believe,
    But will of cource ceep you posted if i find anything.

Character Wizard:
    I love that you can create a character/NPC in just a few clicks.
    Edge runner mode “Error: No skill can be lower than 2”, this is because the Role specific skills a set to 0.

Initiative:
    Its superb that you have the option to remove exploding dice on Initiative.

Cyberware:
    When adding the Cyberware it roles the HL-dice but it does not reflect in you're hum/emp nor can I find the result somewhere.The option to use average instead of dice roll would be nice.
    Having the HL on the Cyberware would help if you get psychotherapy.

Language:
    I know you can implement languages to chat, but would have been nice to have them implemented from the beginning, mostly so not a spelling error messes things up.

Combat:
    Dodge VS range if you use it that exchanges the range difficulty even if it is worse.
    Why not use the Higher value?
    Are you planing on implementing larger mags, none basic ammo. Scopes etc

Items:
    There is no option to have items not carried. (Not added to the Weight carried)

Best wishes Joakim
    Thanks for the great feedback!

I will try to implement all your suggestions with my next release.

A couple questions:
    - Edgerunner mode in the wizard requires each skill to have at least 2 before proceeding. I believe this is per the rules but let me know if that’s a mistake!

- Dodge vs Range: You need to have the NPC (or target) roll Dodge first. This adds the DODGE:X effect in the NPC’s Combat Tracker node. If that is present, it should use this DV over the range one. Let me know if it doesn’t because that’s a bug if so!

- Cyberware HL - I can definitely add the HL automatically. I left it manual for now so you can set the value in parenthesis at character creation. Perhaps I can make that more clear.

Great suggestions all around!

Edit: I suppose for Range DV you COULD use the Dodge only if it’s higher - but I think per the rules you always take the Dodge DV if they decide to dodge.

I forgot to mention, with regards to weapon attachments. It’s manual for now — but you can edit the item to add higher mag capacities and such after they purchase an attachment. I’ve been thinking about ways to automate this in the future.
    Last edited by seansps; May 27th, 2022 at 17:38.

I just out out a 3.4 that should make it easier to link programs to Cyberdecks for activation:
    • Added a new type of "Cyberdeck" and removed the old (unused) "Program" type
    • Cyberdeck type items behave like Cyberware (but with Cyberware specific values removed) and have a link field for the Program's NPC Stat block (if it is for a program)
    • Items of type "Cyberdeck" with the NPC Link set can be activated by the Runner from the Cyberdeck
    • Updated the modules to use the new types

I will start looking into some of these suggestions from JoakimEdman next!

Thnx a ton.

-Edgerunner, you are totally right there, the rules are a bit messy, my thought where more to perhaps sett all basic skills and role skills to 2 and deduct the cost for rolespecific skills from the 86 skillpoints.
    Only to make it more intuitive for the users.

-Dodge range, Checked the rules and you are correct, "A defender can chose to attempt to dodge"
    But it would be nice if you could ad it as a option to check against the better of Dodge or range DC.
    It is always possible roll dodge after and to manually check if it is a miss.

I am locking forward to automatic for mods in the future, but i don't think it has to be a high priority for now.

I will look play around some more and see if i can give you some more feedback.
    Have not checked the Nett-running rules at all, hope i can look it over soon.

And once again Thnx a million.
    Best wishes
    Joakim
    Last edited by JoakimEdman; May 28th, 2022 at 21:14.

Quote Originally Posted by JoakimEdman View Post
    Thnx a ton.

-Edgerunner, you are totally right there, the rules are a bit messy, my thought where more to perhaps sett all basic skills and role skills to 2 and deduct the cost for rolespecific skills from the 86 skillpoints.
    Only to make it more intuitive for the users.

-Dodge range, Checked the rules and you are correct, "A defender can chose to attempt to dodge"
    But it would be nice if you could ad it as a option to check against the better of Dodge or range DC.
    It is always possible roll dodge after and to manually check if it is a miss.

I am locking forward to automatic for mods in the future, but i don't think it has to be a high priority for now.

I will look play around some more and see if i can give you some more feedback.
    Have not checked the Nett-running rules at all, hope i can look it over soon.

And once again Thnx a million.
    Best wishes
    Joakim
    You’re welcome! Thanks again!

I can definitely make those changes

I've started to address some of this feedback and put out a v3.5:

• Inventory list now has standard "Equipped / Carried" button to mark items as not carried (doesn't count towards weight) or equipped
    • Screenshot: Inventory.jpg
    • Inventory location now has standard auto-complete
    • Skills for "Edgerunner" during character creation now all default to 2 minimum (except extra language which starts at 4)

I put out a v3.8 today which implements Languages, and a bug fix:

• Languages from the Core Rulebook added! Players will now "understand" any language spoken by in the chat for which they have listed in their Language Skills.
    • From v3.7 earlier today: The new items of type "Cyberdeck" were not visible under the "Gear" category in the Character Wizard Gear step. Fixed.
    Last edited by seansps; June 1st, 2022 at 04:34.

Just posted an update that fixes some graphics and adds a Dark Theme!

Pull the latest update, then, in the Extensions list, before loading the campaign, select: "Theme: Cyberpunk RED Dark"

Here's a Preview: CyberpunkDark.jpg

It also fixes a bug where the Combat Tracker wasn’t updating the health status on NPCs for players (i.e “Healthy”, “Seriously Wounded,” etc.)
    Last edited by seansps; June 4th, 2022 at 05:37.

Hi @seansps,
    just checked and come here to report the following:

Screenshot1.PNG
    As you can see in my story group I am unable to read the name of story entry cause is black text on balck background.

Screenshot3.PNG
    Items and some other windows (like story entry) lack of right border..

Screenshot4.PNG
    Here my personal opinion that is red background bothers me a lot and is not a very comfortable color to look at for hours ..

As always great work and these are only my personal point of view of the black theme (I am still love the white one !!!! ahahaha)...

Thank you for you continuous work on this ruleset (I love it) and have a nice day..
    Daniele Roitero
    Trieste, Italy

Quote Originally Posted by redba View Post
    Hi @seansps,
    just checked and come here to report the following:

Screenshot1.PNG
    As you can see in my story group I am unable to read the name of story entry cause is black text on balck background.

Screenshot3.PNG
    Items and some other windows (like story entry) lack of right border..

Screenshot4.PNG
    Here my personal opinion that is red background bothers me a lot and is not a very comfortable color to look at for hours ..

As always great work and these are only my personal point of view of the black theme (I am still love the white one !!!! ahahaha)...

Thank you for you continuous work on this ruleset (I love it) and have a nice day..
    Thanks for testing and the feedback!! I probably missed a few areas where I needed to change font colors and such. I’ll poke around at those spots and try to fix it up! Agree that the red could be a bit softer. I’ll make some tweaks here.

Thread Information