DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 25 First ... 4567816 ... Last
    is there any way for a DM to add in additional Skills? Things like Thieves' Tools and other Tools that can be added to the Skills section on a character sheet.

There is a conflict with the better menus extension.

I would love for this to be resolved as both extensions are excellent.

*** Never mind, it is working fine. I still had version 18 ***
    Last edited by Callum Miechel; June 6th, 2020 at 11:23.

Hey Houndy,
    since loadorder seems to work in FGU now, your extensions value of 99 is rather excessive. Do you think you could lower this a little to make room for e.g. Themes? Or rather is 99 the top limit?

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Last edited by SirMotte; June 8th, 2020 at 19:21.

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMotte View Post
    Hey Houndy,
    since loadorder seems to work in FGU now, your extensions value of 99 is rather excessive. Do you think you could lower this a little to make room for e.g. Themes? Or rather is 99 the top limit?

Cheers
    SirMotte
    Load order defaults to 0 unless specified. So many authors set it to 99 to load after everything else. The documentation doesnt give a max.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...nsions+-+Files
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Load order defaults to 0 unless specified. So many authors set it to 99 to load after everything else. The documentation doesnt give a max.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...nsions+-+Files
    Ah thanks a lot, I'll adjust my Theme accordingly! Cheers!

I support ORC(L) and #opendnd!

Check out my Extensions and Materials for FGU!
    Dark Theme: Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition.
    Custom GM Icon: Sir Motte's GM Icon Replacer.
    Midjourney Art: AI generated images for my campaign.

I know this is super nitpicky, but it was around with the old version of the extension, too, and drives me batty.

Constitution is usually abbreviated CON and not COS.

I know that you might have your own angle on this, and it could be a cute one, but hopefully the length of the change isn't too bad.

Got this as a player in our session tonight. It seems if you dont have one of your defined themes it throws the error.

For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    I know this is super nitpicky, but it was around with the old version of the extension, too, and drives me batty.

Constitution is usually abbreviated CON and not COS.

I know that you might have your own angle on this, and it could be a cute one, but hopefully the length of the change isn't too bad.
    This is a very quick file edit if you want to make it for your own game (which is what I did upon noticing this). Within the scripts folder is the rfia_roll_manager.lua file. There are two instances of "COS" within this file (lines 174 & 181) that you can just change to CON instead and that's it. Tested it on the board and it doesn't appear to break anything!

Hi Houndy, I'm pretty much new to the world of FG. I really like this extension since it allows the player to be more active during the game.

However I have some issues with the overrride functionality. For example, when my PG gets injured with a melee attack while holding the concentration for a spell, the save roll is done by FG. The dot in the PG icon in RFIA become red but no windows requesting for the concentration (con) save pops up. Then, if I request a con save, in the PG screen pops up a window requesting for the con save AND the concentration (con) save overide roll.

I'm running FGU (latest update 06/09/2020) via a bunch (quite a lot actually) of extensions. The trial was performed with kent automatic save advantage turned off.

Any insight on that?

Am I the only one with this issue?

Thread Information