DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 25 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Thank you all - should now be fixed.

From now on I will do some basic tests in FGC as well (although wont be as extensive as testing in FGU), so at least there shouldn't be errors on running it or basic stuff when I do a new release.

Very cool, I know my players have sometimes wished they could roll their own saves - this is perfect!

Really appreciate your work on this! Players love rolling their own saves.

Just wanted to give you a heads-up on incompatibilities with a couple of Kent Mcullough's extensions when the Manual Save Rolls NPC and/or Manual Save Rolls PC are set to Yes.

Automatic Halfling Luck
    Automatic Save Advantage

I suspect that the above extensions are trapping for Saving Throws and causing the incompatibility. You might want to reach out as he's been very open to working with other modders to fix issues. Again, not a huge deal but felt you'd like to know.

My players who connect to my board are receiving this script error upon loading in.

Script Error: [string "scripts/rfia_extension_manager.lua"]:32: attempt to index a nil value
    I am not receiving this error on my end on startup, just other people, so unfortunately I can't really trial-and-error to see if this is being caused by another extension. (Though given that line 32 of rfia_extension_manager.lua is something to do with Themes, and I DO have the 5e Theme - Disable Dragon Heads and 5e Theme - Wizards extensions enabled, I'm guessing one of them might be the conflict?)

In any case, the actual RFIA extension seems to work just fine, it just pops up the script error on login.

One thing I noticed with moving to VTT's during these crazy times, is maintaining player agency. I really enjoy FG(U) for the automation it brings to gameplay, but this extension is an excellent way to help keep the players engaged with their characters (if you want to that is...). Love it...well done and thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Newf72 View Post
    One thing I noticed with moving to VTT's during these crazy times, is maintaining player agency. I really enjoy FG(U) for the automation it brings to gameplay, but this extension is an excellent way to help keep the players engaged with their characters (if you want to that is...). Love it...well done and thank you!
    I agree. The biggest "what the" my party had when we moved to Fantasy Grounds because we couldn't meeting in person anymore was getting our heads around saves being rolled auto. This extension should really be core functionality

Feature request. Could you add a "Select Random PC" and "Select Random NPC" button to the interface? sometimes as a DM I need to randomly select one target from many and that would help tremendously.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Here's a weird one for you. Any idea why the window looks like this? The functionality works perfectly, no worries, but it looks ... odd.

weird-looking.png

Quote Originally Posted by jackkerouac View Post
    Here's a weird one for you. Any idea why the window looks like this? The functionality works perfectly, no worries, but it looks ... odd.

weird-looking.png
    Good Day Jackkerouar
    Not sure what looks odd in your pic except for the stat "COS" where it should say "CON"

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkon View Post
    Good Day Jackkerouar
    Not sure what looks odd in your pic except for the stat "COS" where it should say "CON"
    All of the frame background is missing. Is that what it is supposed to look like? Might look a little nicer if it picked up the 'light brown' color and used it as a background.

Thread Information