DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 23 of 25 First ... 132122232425 Last
    One of my extensions is breaking this and I think I figured out which one. I started by disabling everything and then enabling them one-by-one. It seems like anything that has to intercept the results can break it. So far, I've found that these extensions break it:

5e Indicators
    Auto Shield Master

I've been able to enable all of the rest of my extensions with no issue, but I really like those and paid for them, so it's going to be a hard choice.

Edit: To be clear, it's breaking the "manual saving throws" part where casting a spell at a player gives them a popup to roll a saving throw. That functionality is the whole reason I use this extension.
    Last edited by wframe; September 1st, 2021 at 22:42. Reason: correction

I am working to revive this extension. So far I have managed to fix the doubling of effects issue, I think. My goal is to restore it to basic operations before releasing it.

Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    I am working to revive this extension. So far I have managed to fix the doubling of effects issue, I think. My goal is to restore it to basic operations before releasing it.
    Wow! That would be beyond great!

WOOTS! I knew if we posted enough people would pick it up. Thank you!!!

V0.20 Restored Minimum Operating Capability

New thread https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...equested-Rolls

Made changes to get this working again. Please let me know if you see these issues still exist.

No longer doubles manual saves where a character effects are added by the combat tracker
    Now compatible with better menus extension
    Not seeing issues with concentration saving throws

COS is now correctly abbreviated as CON

EDIT: Removed attachment so that people go to most current thread linked at the top of this message.
    Last edited by mccartysr; September 26th, 2021 at 10:54. Reason: added link to new thread

Made changes to get this working again. Please let me know if you see these issues still exist.

No longer doubles manual saves where a character effects are added by the combat tracker

Thanks for working on this. The issue I was having is still occurring. When you have this extension enabled AND 5e Indicators extension, this extension no longer sends a popup to the players (or GM if NPC manual saves is enabled). It just auto fails with a "1".

Edit: mattekure is going to look into it this weekend. Maybe it's something he can fix on the 5e Indicators end.
    Last edited by wframe; September 2nd, 2021 at 17:21.

Nice work. The doubling is gone and concentration is working!

I did notice that the manual save rolls PC or npc is not working. No request comes up when an attack calls for a save and it is just auto rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Nice work. The doubling is gone and concentration is working!

I did notice that the manual save rolls PC or npc is not working. No request comes up when an attack calls for a save and it is just auto rolled.
    Are you using 5e Indicators or Automatic Shield Master extensions? Those break the manual saving throw portion of this module (per my posts). I have them disabled and the manual saving throws work fine.

Quote Originally Posted by wframe View Post
    Are you using 5e Indicators or Automatic Shield Master extensions? Those break the manual saving throw portion of this module (per my posts). I have them disabled and the manual saving throws work fine.
    Doh! I saw your indicators post...totally missed the shield master part. That sucks but for what this brings, the fact I don't use the indicators, I can live with the shield master. Sadly, I tested it with the shield master and it still is not requesting the roll, so it must be another of my ext blocking it. I will have to chase it down. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    Doh! I saw your indicators post...totally missed the shield master part. That sucks but for what this brings, the fact I don't use the indicators, I can live with the shield master. Sadly, I tested it with the shield master and it still is not requesting the roll, so it must be another of my ext blocking it. I will have to chase it down. Thanks!
    For what it's worth, I was able to get most of the 5e Indicators functionality back between Death Indicators, 5e Save Overlay, and "has initiative indicator". While not as pretty, you get the same functionality and no conflict with this module.

I have a bunch of other extensions and none of them are conflicting for me. I'm not sure what it might be. If you get desperate, post your list so I can compare. My experience has been that anything that intercepts the roll causes a conflict, though, obviously, in the case of something like 5e Save Overlay, it's not an issue. Mattekure is supposedly going to look into why 5e Indicators is breaking it this weekend. Fingers crossed.

Thread Information