5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 14 of 25 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last
    I am in the same situation as the rest of you. I really like better menus and I think this extension is great. That said, with current list of bugs in this one I can't use it as it stands. I really hope either the original developer or another developer picks this up and gives it some care and feeding.

Thank you so much, Houndy, this will be extremely usefull!

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Unfortunately, I would have to go the other way and keep Better Menus just because of the window space. One of my players uses a laptop and with the map and other things trying to be open; being able to get rid of all the buttons makes things more useful.

I do love this extension and really hope that some of the current issues can be resolved.
    RFI++ works with Better Menus now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Was this extension updated or was the Better menus one updated (I really wish there was a much simpler way to figure out if all of these extensions from the forums have been updated or not).

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    I just tested myself, and it does not. Sure, you get windows as a GM, but still no popups for the players.

Quote Originally Posted by Klandare View Post
    Was this extension updated or was the Better menus one updated (I really wish there was a much simpler way to figure out if all of these extensions from the forums have been updated or not).
    I'm using this https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post548635

Update, (which says it's on the first page but not at the bottom)
    I did edit the file also to change the COS to say CON (as stated in a post here in this thread)

Better Menus was updated not long ago.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-5E-etc)

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    I just tested myself, and it does not. Sure, you get windows as a GM, but still no popups for the players.
    I get the window as a GM if I'm doing it for something the GM is controlling, like NPCs or a PC controlled by the GM. However also my players are getting it.
    You can see the in the picture this is NOT the GM because in the combat tracker it doesn't have the options it would for a GM.
    Most likely you are not using the newest versions of these exts.
    See picture attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Are you not seeing the issue with RFI doubling up any modifications to the roll that are applied to the character on the combat tracker? I've had to stop using it for this reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Are you not seeing the issue with RFI doubling up any modifications to the roll that are applied to the character on the combat tracker? I've had to stop using it for this reason.
    I'm not seeing it cause the issue you listed a few posts ago. I tried adding to the mod, the cover, the SAVE: 5 dexterity code on the player, all of them come out correct.

Feel free to add me on discord (anyone can)
    @MrDDT#0001

I'm also in Fantasy Grounds discord so you likely can just msg me directly there if you don't want to send a friend request.

Here is an example of the double effect.

The first roll was just a normal dex save (2 from dex). All is good.

The second roll and the window in the center show a [cover +2] twice. The center window shows a +4 (2 for cover and 2 for dex) in the box but the bar above it shows an additional [+2 cover] which is causing the doubling. This only affects auto save override with modifiers in the CT. If I request a save then all is calculated correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I tried Better menus and RFA++ and they seem to be working together now. This is great! Thanks!

Thread Information