5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 13 of 25 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatas View Post
    I do get the same warning, but as far as I can tell the functionality is working correctly.
    I just rant some tests and I was able to get the extension mostly working without Better Menus installed. That said, when I watch the tutorial the extension is supposed to "intercept" rolls from players and force them into the roll screen of this extension, which does not work. A player can roll anything they want on their own and it bypasses the extension. That's also where I see that error box popping up. I hope this can be updated to play nice with Better Menus and fix whatever else seems to be a little wonky, I can see myself using this if it worked smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by eporrini View Post
    I am in the process of testing this extension for possible use in my game. I notice (in testing) that when I drop a save from a character sheet into the box, a message appears WARNING (rollOverrideRequestId not found). It then moves the roll into the extension. Is this normal?
    I believe this extension is now having issues processing (C) concentration checks. When a PC is hit for example.

It throws up the (rollOverrideRequestId not found) errors every time.

Actually on testing issue with error is when you have SETTING “Manual Save Rolls NPC” set to off.

So you have to have manual rolling pop ups for players and DM’s to have this extn work propery.

Quote Originally Posted by EllivasKram View Post
    Actually on testing issue with error is when you have SETTING “Manual Save Rolls NPC” set to off.

So you have to have manual rolling pop ups for players and DM’s to have this extn work propery.
    I can confirm this too.

Has anyone noticed that with just this extension active, if you make a roll from the Save boxes on the main/first tab of the pc sheet, that any modifications to the roll from the combat tracker (I was using 1/2 Cover giving me +2 to Dex Saves in this test) get's counted twice? It gives the +2 on the main banner to click for the save roll, but also add +2 mod in a little box below it, thus doubling the modification. I hope I explained that well enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Has anyone noticed that with just this extension active, if you make a roll from the Save boxes on the main/first tab of the pc sheet, that any modifications to the roll from the combat tracker (I was using 1/2 Cover giving me +2 to Dex Saves in this test) get's counted twice? It gives the +2 on the main banner to click for the save roll, but also add +2 mod in a little box below it, thus doubling the modification. I hope I explained that well enough?
    I can confirm the doubling from the CT. When you do a manual request everything seems to be in order.

It's such a shame as I think that this extension has been the single biggest quality of life improvement to my running of the game, but I can see having these kinds of issues will become ever more frustrating to keep an eye on during a session. I hope someone knowledgeable enough with coding decides to take this extension on and keep it going. I would happily pay (as I do for many of the most invaluable mods and extensions) to keep this a going concern.

Cheers,

Simon

Agreed. As much as I like the Better Menus extension, if I have to chose between the two, this one wins, hands down.

Same here. I let Better Menus go because this one is that important to my group. We are still using this v19 but not for combat. I have turned off the save overrides.

Unfortunately, I would have to go the other way and keep Better Menus just because of the window space. One of my players uses a laptop and with the map and other things trying to be open; being able to get rid of all the buttons makes things more useful.

I do love this extension and really hope that some of the current issues can be resolved.

Thread Information