FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 11 of 25 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    The Roll For Initiative addon isn't working in my sessions. When opening in a DM session with no PC's logged in, it works fine. But when PC's join, it no longer works.

Not even prompting for roll when pc’s click on icon in top right for RFI++

I see in this thread that there is a v0.19.1 version. Where can I find that to download?

Good Day MJDawn
    Look on page 10 post #96 for that.
    Last edited by Bonkon; October 13th, 2020 at 17:50. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by mjdawn View Post
    I see in this thread that there is a v0.19.1 version. Where can I find that to download?
    Good Day MJDawn
    If I remember right this extension draws the information from the Combat Tracker. Have the PCs been placed there? The original version drew from the Party Sheet.

Thanks so much for your help! I downloaded the version from reply entry #96. When looking at the chat log, it says that it loaded version 0.19.01. Not 0.19.1. I am placing the PC's from the Combat Tracker. And when loading my campaign, I also deselected extensions for Halfling Luck, Turned Based Effects and Automatic Save Advantage. Upon it still not working, I restarted the campaign with all extensions deselected and then RFIA worked. So it's not playing nice with an extension I have.

You got my edited version. It just loads to execute after the ‘Auto halfling luck’ and ‘Auto save advantage’. @ load order 1001

Upload your console.log from FGU folder. It’s the easiest way to confirm the list of extns.

Or just list them. I use only Rob2e teams extns and dice tower.

Thanks again for your continued help. Sorry I'm a new user and this is the first time I've tried to upload a file, apologies if this isn't working correctly...
    Attached Files Attached Files

First of all - Do not load "Critically Awesome Essentials Module - 5e Player Tools" if your the DM Don't load this MOD - Players (Clients) load this MOD.

Secondly - You have lots of Extensions. Including the "Better Menus" - Which I do not use - But you might want to try not loading to see if its the issue with the issue of PC clients "Roll Requests" windows not popping up.

I'm experimenting my end - Ii'll post an update if I find anything

Yeah the "Better Menus" extension is the culprit. Turned that off and RFIA works fine. Thanks for taking the time to figure that out.

Thread Information