VTM Camarilla Launch
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post

I'm running FGU (latest update 06/09/2020) via a bunch (quite a lot actually) of extensions. The trial was performed with kent automatic save advantage turned off.
    Have you tried recreating it with all of the other extensions turned off?

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Got this as a player in our session tonight. It seems if you dont have one of your defined themes it throws the error.
    Same here. I tried it out on two of my servers Sat night and it all worked like a charm. Come the 9th and its bugged...don't really understand what happened.

EDIT: My issues are caused by this extension not wanting to play with Automatic Save Advantage, Automatic Shield Mastery, and Halfling Luck all by Kent McCullough. What I'm seeing is a Console window and it reads:
    Script Error: [String "scripts/stats.lua"]:298: attempt to index field '?' [a nil value]

I don't know if this helps, it reads like martian to me but, I'm not a programmer either
    Last edited by Kingfish; June 12th, 2020 at 20:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    Same here. I tried it out on two of my servers Sat night and it all worked like a charm. Come the 9th and its bugged...don't really understand what happened.

EDIT: My issues are caused by this extension not wanting to play with Automatic Save Advantage, Automatic Shield Mastery, and Halfling Luck all by Kent McCullough. What I'm seeing is a Console window and it reads:
    Script Error: [String "scripts/stats.lua"]:298: attempt to index field '?' [a nil value]

I don't know if this helps, it reads like martian to me but, I'm not a programmer either

I'm seeing the same with Kent McCullough's Automatic Save Advantage and Automatic Shield Mastery extension. The save isn't being intercepted and rolls the die but then get the following error in the chat window [WARNING] ( rollOverrideRequestId not found)

Kent has been pretty good with other devs in fixing compatibility so hopefully he can help with this one.

Well, as they say, "misery loves company"...I am glad I am not the only one who is seeing this. I have had to disable all those I listed and I'm still getting an "OverrideRoll" warning when it comes time for a Death Saving Throw but, at least I have everything else working. Just sucks to have to choose between letting my players "feel" like they are making their own Saving Throws or having my Halfling auto reroll 1's. I should be more careful on what I buy I guess...

Hopefully Kent will address this but I've been watching his Discord Channel and even posted this info again there but nothing...we will see.

While the misery is being shared around...
    FG Classic, using Better Menus 1.6 and either 5e Roll for Initiative or this your lovely Enhanced Version
    Am getting this error for users
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:308: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)
    This is with only the 2 extensions in question loaded and only happens for players, IE if player not logged on, I get popup fine on GM side

A script error and strange 'double-counting' effect bug - hopefully this link will point to my troubleshooting thread:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-script-error

I'm joining the Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:308: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value) train lol
    Hope everything's fine with the dev, and hope this get fixed soon, I love this extension.

Thread Information