DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 25 of 25 First ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Pretty sure it's not on the forge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Also, I thought that even Forge items would be linking back to their forum threads for discussion, bug reporting and general updated info?

Cheers,

Simon
    In that case, then yes. Start a new thread. I'd suggest getting it onto the Forge though; I'm not adding any new extensions to the sticky threads since I'm assuming that they'll go on the forge and the need for the stickies will be surpassed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    Made changes to get this working again. Please let me know if you see these issues still exist.

No longer doubles manual saves where a character effects are added by the combat tracker
    Now compatible with better menus extension
    Not seeing issues with concentration saving throws

COS is now correctly abbreviated as CON
    Has there been a new thread started for this rework? Thank you so much for getting down to the task of keeping it going, I know there are a LOT of people really looking forward for it!

Quote Originally Posted by srmccarty View Post
    I am working to revive this extension. So far I have managed to fix the doubling of effects issue, I think. My goal is to restore it to basic operations before releasing it.
    I assure you, if you build it(and support it)...we will pay!

Thread Information