FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 7 of 25 First ... 5678917 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by eriktedesco View Post

I'm running FGU (latest update 06/09/2020) via a bunch (quite a lot actually) of extensions. The trial was performed with kent automatic save advantage turned off.
    Have you tried recreating it with all of the other extensions turned off?

Quote Originally Posted by mattekure View Post
    Got this as a player in our session tonight. It seems if you dont have one of your defined themes it throws the error.
    Same here. I tried it out on two of my servers Sat night and it all worked like a charm. Come the 9th and its bugged...don't really understand what happened.

EDIT: My issues are caused by this extension not wanting to play with Automatic Save Advantage, Automatic Shield Mastery, and Halfling Luck all by Kent McCullough. What I'm seeing is a Console window and it reads:
    Script Error: [String "scripts/stats.lua"]:298: attempt to index field '?' [a nil value]

I don't know if this helps, it reads like martian to me but, I'm not a programmer either
    Last edited by Kingfish; June 12th, 2020 at 20:47.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    Same here. I tried it out on two of my servers Sat night and it all worked like a charm. Come the 9th and its bugged...don't really understand what happened.

EDIT: My issues are caused by this extension not wanting to play with Automatic Save Advantage, Automatic Shield Mastery, and Halfling Luck all by Kent McCullough. What I'm seeing is a Console window and it reads:
    Script Error: [String "scripts/stats.lua"]:298: attempt to index field '?' [a nil value]

I don't know if this helps, it reads like martian to me but, I'm not a programmer either

I'm seeing the same with Kent McCullough's Automatic Save Advantage and Automatic Shield Mastery extension. The save isn't being intercepted and rolls the die but then get the following error in the chat window [WARNING] ( rollOverrideRequestId not found)

Kent has been pretty good with other devs in fixing compatibility so hopefully he can help with this one.

Well, as they say, "misery loves company"...I am glad I am not the only one who is seeing this. I have had to disable all those I listed and I'm still getting an "OverrideRoll" warning when it comes time for a Death Saving Throw but, at least I have everything else working. Just sucks to have to choose between letting my players "feel" like they are making their own Saving Throws or having my Halfling auto reroll 1's. I should be more careful on what I buy I guess...

Hopefully Kent will address this but I've been watching his Discord Channel and even posted this info again there but nothing...we will see.

While the misery is being shared around...
    FG Classic, using Better Menus 1.6 and either 5e Roll for Initiative or this your lovely Enhanced Version
    Am getting this error for users
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:308: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)
    This is with only the 2 extensions in question loaded and only happens for players, IE if player not logged on, I get popup fine on GM side

A script error and strange 'double-counting' effect bug - hopefully this link will point to my troubleshooting thread:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...d-script-error

I'm joining the Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:308: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value) train lol
    Hope everything's fine with the dev, and hope this get fixed soon, I love this extension.

Ran with "Better Menus" extension for the first time last night and the original RFI extension just threw an error for the players when I tried to prompt a roll. So taking another crack with this one. It does prompt the rolls thanks heavens - but the script errors remain. I have about a dozen extensions loaded so could certainly be an incompatibility and if listing them would shed any light I'm game.

This was on first entry (on a client):

Script Error: [string "scripts/rfia_extension_manager.lua"]:32: attempt to index a nil value
    Runtime Notice: s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sToolTip' = s'sidebar_tooltip_moduleselection', s'sRecord' = s'moduleselection' }
    Runtime Notice: s'menulist.lua' | s'populateMenuList: Adding custom menu--->' | s'rMenu' | { s'sPath' = s'', s'sButtonCustomText' = s'Setup', s'sToolTip' = s'menu_setup_tooltip', s'sRecord' = s'setup' }

I tried a few rolls and they all worked - so the script errors do not seem to be broken. But at random I tried a d100 roll and got another one:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_desktop.lua"]:308: attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)

The other piece that remains is the double-counting of effect if "Manual Save" is enabled in Options.
    On the Combat Tracker I have a dummy PC with this showing: Effects:Save:1

With Manual Save "off" it rolls as expected (showing the +1).
    But with Manual Save "on" it double-counts the effect, giving you a +2 to the roll.

Bug reports aside - just want to say thanks for the work in creating this. Being able to not just trigger rolls for one or all, but having them be hidden, has become such a reflex that it felt like a big step down when we couldn't do it. I'm no coder so can't begin to troubleshoot - so just wanted to say thanks for all the time and effort putting this together.

EDIT: not sure what in the world changed but now triggering any roll throws:

(this is about 10-minutes after original post) - if I can figure out a pattern I'll add it.
    Last edited by BronzeDodger; July 16th, 2020 at 16:35.

Is someone still working on this extension?

Hi,

I was wondering if there was any chance of getting this amazing addon to play nice with kentmccullough's Automatic Halfling Luck extension? When I activate Halfling Luck, RFIA just stop working, so I'm not able to use Halfling Luck at the moment.

Also it'd be great if kentmccullough's Automatic Death Resistance (which happily works alongside RFIA) was able to throw the saving throws to RFIA as an option, rather than just complete them in the background. I'm especially loving his automation of Undead Fortitude with this extension, but miss the option of using RFIA to drag the tension out with an explicit die roll, if that makes sense?

Anyway, love this addon, it really adds a lot to play. Thanks!

Simon
    Last edited by Ludd_G; July 21st, 2020 at 22:52. Reason: Spelling

Thread Information