DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 25 First ... 91718192021 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    Make sure your players have "Hide Sidebar Button" set to "On" and the extension works perfectly fine.

I even posted a version that has that defaulted to being on (and fixed the whole COS vs CON annoyance) back on post 150
    Yeah, funny...I just tested it and...it works still! I think I actually am using your modded version! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by grimmlock View Post
    Make sure your players have "Hide Sidebar Button" set to "On" and the extension works perfectly fine.
    If the hide sidebar button is set to "On" - does this hide the button and if so, how does the GM bring it up to use it? I must've missed something somewhere....

Quote Originally Posted by SmackDaddy View Post
    If the hide sidebar button is set to "On" - does this hide the button and if so, how does the GM bring it up to use it? I must've missed something somewhere....
    If you are using Better Menus EXT, this makes it so the PLAYER doesn't have the icon in the top right (which it wouldn't either way but this makes it happen).

So the players get a pop up instead of the info going to something that is behind the background.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    If you are using Better Menus EXT, this makes it so the PLAYER doesn't have the icon in the top right (which it wouldn't either way but this makes it happen).

So the players get a pop up instead of the info going to something that is behind the background.
    Understood -- I don't use the Better Menu EXT so I wasn't sure how I was to bring up the RFIA screen if I don't have the button enabled..... a few comments above this one it was being reported as broken after the 16th's update. So I wanted to be sure my players didn't get any errors if *I* used the button to request rolls. I didn't think the menu showed for them as a standard player.... so I was confused as to why that option had to be off per grimmlock's post but I am assuming those errors were actually the result of folks using the better menus EXT *and* this one after the update on the 16th, right?

Understood -- I don't use the Better Menu EXT so I wasn't sure how I was to bring up the RFIA screen if I don't have the button enabled..... a few comments above this one it was being reported as broken after the 16th's update. So I wanted to be sure my players didn't get any errors if *I* used the button to request rolls. I didn't think the menu showed for them as a standard player.... so I was confused as to why that option had to be off per grimmlock's post but I am assuming those errors were actually the result of folks using the better menus EXT *and* this one after the update on the 16th, right?
    All of this is correct.

The only errors I know people get before and after the update are with manual rolling turned on.

If you are using better menus (I know you said you were now but this is for others also). You can't use manual rolling and you need to make sure that the players have RFIA hide sidebar button is set to "On".

I'm currently using RFIA addon without manual rolls with no errors. I also get no errors without manual rolls if I use Better Menu EXT with the players having hide sidebar button set to "On".

So anyone having issues, it's likely because they are doing manual rolls.

So this doesn't work at all with Manual Rolls for my players set to on? They prefer to roll on their own although I have NPCs set to roll automatically....just trying to clarify - I'm probably confusing myself here. (And I do *NOT* use Better Menus....)

So this doesn't work at all with Manual Rolls for my players set to on? They prefer to roll on their own although I have NPCs set to roll automatically....just trying to clarify - I'm probably confusing myself here. (And I do *NOT* use Better Menus....)
    Yeah so if you using manual rolls I guess some of them cause some effects to double up. So it can be a problem.

Manual Roll Bug Picture

The link above will show you a picture of someone that had the issue. As I don't use manual rolls I can't really confirm if this is still happening or not but there hasnt been an update I've seen for it.

My Players are getting this error on login.
    Script Error: [string "scripts/rfia_extension_manager.lua"]:32: attempt to index a nil value

When I was poking around the files, this has something to do with checking the theme?

Since the big update, I've run into a purely graphical issue only. Before the update, the bar was solid, but after it has that weird background bar through the bar. Everything still functions as per normal, it just makes things mildly...well...weird.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...30/unknown.png

It also shows on the Request Roll button, somehow I hadn't even noticed that one until a moment ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDDT View Post
    Yeah so if you using manual rolls I guess some of them cause some effects to double up. So it can be a problem.

Manual Roll Bug Picture

The link above will show you a picture of someone that had the issue. As I don't use manual rolls I can't really confirm if this is still happening or not but there hasnt been an update I've seen for it.
    Yes, still an issue. Tested this morning.
    Is anyone trying to update this any more or is this a dead extension?
    Last edited by razzed1; March 23rd, 2021 at 17:57.

Thread Information