5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

5ed one shot The Fay Sisters' Fate -- NEW GM To Fantasy Grounds

FG License: GM has Fantasy Grounds Unity - Ultimate License so you may have a free one

Game System: Dungeons and Dragons 5E

Time Zone: Eastern USA (GMT -4)

Day of week and time: Tentative date: Wednesday April 29 at 8 Eastern Time USA (depends what the group decides when players are accepted and enter the discord)

Planned Duration & Frequency: Should be 1 four hour game,

Term: One-Shot

Text or Voice: Both

Voice software used: Discord

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50-50, it has puzzle-solving and survival, but there are plenty of combat encounters.

Number of Players in game & needed: 3. I will DM and I have a friend that will play, making the party total 4.

Character starting level & equipment: LVL 1

Characters Provided but if you want to make one that is fine

Scenario: The cries of battle echo in the rustic wilderness, as a pair of fey sisters defend the ancient Briarwood against invaders. When the town of Bur Hollow sends militia men to support their fey allies, they disappear without a trace. The adventurers must enter the Briarwood and save them!

(this is the 5ed fantasy module by Goodman games https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...=GG5EFGGMG5552)

NOTE: I have over 35 years of experience in GMing but only a week in FGU so expect the game to be rough.
    Last edited by Bilbobolen; April 26th, 2020 at 23:12.

Hi, I could make time in the evening after 7pm EST Wednesdays.
    I Have played Paladins, Rogue, Warlock, etc am up for any RPG setting but I am familiar with 5E.
    I have both FGC and FGU.
    I am also somewhat new to the platform, but I have played several FantasyGround college sessions.

I would like to play if you still need players

I would love to join in if you still have room. Fare warning, I'm just getting into fantasy grounds. I've gotten through creating a character so far.

I’m interested. Also new to fantasy grounds.

Ok guys I will let you five in and then I am going have to not let anyone else play

This may be a disaster but I will let you know by Tuesday more information

cheers
    Last edited by Bilbobolen; April 27th, 2020 at 17:22.

Sounds good

Thanks, I'm looking forward to a fun (potentially disastrous) time.

Interested if you can use me.
    New to 5th Ed. Haven't played in a number of years. New to FGClassic but I've done a couple of character creation sessions and a one shot.
    Naed -7

Ok l Ill be on FGU around 7:30 EST tonight (wed), if you want to play send me a private mail through the FG forums with your discord name and I'll send you the password to the game and the discord channel information. As I said I have never hosted a game on FGU or over discord

Hope to see folks there

Thread Information