5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Hello, I am a complete beginner with FGC. I love what this program can do and I'm hoping someone could offer a little guidance on what must be simple things to do, such as use variant race rules to create characters like a Minotaur or Pixie.
    Do I need to learn how to write code, or is there enough community support to find truly awesome extensions and modules without having to learn how to create them? I'd love greater control over the user display, even controlling the color of the numbers on the dice would be fun, simply black and white feels limiting.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tutorial-Races

5e explanation. No coding needed for the basic things in a class.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Thanks Myrdin Potter. That's reassuring. Is there a simple way then to install and use the variant race rules? It has to be simple, but I don't know what module to get for this.
    Thanks again for your feedback.

Blog Entries
    Can you please watch the video that I pointed out to you? Adding a new race is built right into FG and the video explains all you need to know.

There are a bunch of additional things like doing it in a new campaign to make exporting it easier to use whenever you want, but if you don’t even watch the video and follow the example in it, I am not sure what more help we can give.

There is no VTT I’m existence that contains every home brew idea anyone has ever come up with. Fantasy Grounds does a good job of allowing for of it, but depending on exactly what abilities are part of the home brew, some of it will be a text entry on a character sheet and manually adjusting during play.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Quote Originally Posted by Myrdin Potter View Post
    Can you please watch the video that I pointed out to you? Adding a new race is built right into FG and the video explains all you need to know.

There are a bunch of additional things like doing it in a new campaign to make exporting it easier to use whenever you want, but if you don’t even watch the video and follow the example in it, I am not sure what more help we can give.

There is no VTT I’m existence that contains every home brew idea anyone has ever come up with. Fantasy Grounds does a good job of allowing for of it, but depending on exactly what abilities are part of the home brew, some of it will be a text entry on a character sheet and manually adjusting during play.
    So silly of me. I read your reply and totally missed the video link. I have since created the character races needed for my players and I'm moving forward! Thanks so much for the support.

Thread Information