DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Weapons on PC Character Question PF2?

New user running Classic Ultimate edition Pathfinder 2E. Inputting my PC's into FG in prep for 1st session. Creating a Goblin Alchemist.

I can't seem to figure out how to drop and drag items from into the Actions Tab under Weapons? Is that not possible?

Adding the Dogslicer to Inventory and having it equipped causes it to appear. However, I cannot get the acid flask or Alchemists' Fire to appear?

Moved to PF2 forum, so people familiar with the system can help out.

Regards,
    JPG

There is a generic weapon on the table called alchemist bomb. I add that to your inventory to generate the attack and modify it's info to apply proper damage. Alternatively you can right click on the actions tab and add a weapon, filling all the information in manually.

-Deleted-
    Last edited by rhammer2; April 26th, 2020 at 05:22.

Quote Originally Posted by kaernunnos View Post
    There is a generic weapon on the table called alchemist bomb. I add that to your inventory to generate the attack and modify it's info to apply proper damage. Alternatively you can right click on the actions tab and add a weapon, filling all the information in manually.
    Thanks, for some reason it doesn't recognize equipped Alchemical items as weapons. That generic Alchemical bomb does work though since it's classified as a weapon.

Thread Information