Starfinder Playlist
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    Is there any news on when the rest of the art is going to be added along with the missing text from the core book?
    Revisions underway...

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_NOLA View Post
    I also am finding it a bit buggy.
    Please report specific bugs either to this forum or to the forums at https://nerdeyegames.com. Character generation is covered in Chapter 2 and all related tables are available via TABLES or inline in the text.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Yeah, the action is a bit clunky - although it seems OK in FG Unity. In Classic you pretty much have to select the field and then double-click on it (or double-click x 2, with the first double-click selecting the field). So: click, double-click (Attribute) then click, double-click (expertise) in FGC. In FGU it's double-click (Attribute) then double-click (expertise). I'm not sure exactly which event is being used to run the double-click code, so not sure if this can be improved upon in FGC.
    Hi all. I just bought the ruleset and trying to figure out how this automation works in FGC. When I'm doing what you describe I just see the target number in the modifier stack. Then I just roll the appropriate number of dice manually and figuring out the successes myself or the roll can be done automatically and the successes show in the chat window?

Quote Originally Posted by elef View Post
    When I'm doing what you describe I just see the target number in the modifier stack.
    Then drag/drop the target number from the stack to the chat window. This triggers the roll (the number of d20s rolled is the number of "pips" selected beneath the stack).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information