Starfinder Playlist

Campaign Manager Suggestions?

HI,

I've always keep my campaign documentation in markdown format, which I then usually print out. I know some people use GoogleDocs for this as well.

Is anyone using a good online campaign manager? A few of my friends use Scrivener to write their campaigns, but I've never really liked that application.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks much.

Realm Works is the best. It is in maintenance mode after LWD made a poop in their business decisions, but still sound. It is offline, no subscription (unless you want cloud sync) and good bang for the money.

LWD released their Hero Labs Online, which supports Starfinder and has something called Campaign Theater, which I have no idea how good it is... but it is not really campaign manager. More of action manager.

If you are into the gimmicks, you can jump the World Anvil bandwagon and hate it on daily basis
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Hi Valyar,

I had actually looked at World Anvil and found it be not what I was hoping for - at all.

I have played with the HLO Campaign Theatre. I see where they are going with their combat tracker, which looks like it is going to be great as it supports delaying actions, readying actions, etc. Its "beta" but I think the lack of features at this point make it more of a public alpha than a beta. Its not crashed on me, but it doesn't have enough functionality to be useful yet.

Thread Information