DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Adventure Path Maps

Is there a way to buy just the maps of the Adventure Paths? I'm not interested in the pictures of monsters and NPCs nor the text, I have all of that in the PDFs, and I use Realm Works to run my adventures, and I'm happy with that. I just want the maps to use in Fantasy Grounds.

Welcome to the FG forums.

The maps are only available in the product they came with.

If you already have the PDF, then sync your Paizo account and the cost of the PDF will be taken off the corresponding FG purchase. This usually means that the AP conversion in FG will cost you around $7 per part (much less if in a sale).

See here for info: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had to unsync and resync before it recognized that I had purchased the PDF.

FG needs to either show what the price is if you have already purchased the PDF through Paizo or have a note that the discount will appear in the cart. Seeing the un-discounted price when you know you have the PDF is a bit of a shock.

Thread Information