Fantasy Grounds Fridays Pre
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    As of today, is there a list of what does work and what doesn't work within Unity? Or is it the stacking issue is the only thing still not working properly?

Stacking issue, dress up dungeon, and currently only has circular targeting

Quote Originally Posted by Diablobob View Post
    Stacking issue, dress up dungeon, and currently only has circular targeting
    Thank you bob, what do you mean by "dress up dungeon"? and circular targetting? so you cannot target an icon which is a "square" in shape? (sorry - new user of the tools here)

I just started using Unity and so far seems great. I did just load DM Tools and have tried to add a spell token, but under add action, it does not give me the option to add a token. I am likely doing something wring, but any help would be good! Thanks

Unity is being updated more or less on a weekly basis at the moment so my guess is that most extensions will break on a fairly regular basis. It should say on the DMsGuild page whether this one works or not. And even if it says it does, it could have broken due to an update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information