FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Thanks for the reply! That helps a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    Go to YouTube look up Everthing Fantasy Grounds episode 111. It kinda dive through and explains in detail what it's does and how to do those things.

But the best thing(s) for me so far is. Token staking and spell token targeting. You can take spell token i.e. spirit guardians and lock it to your character. When you move your character it move with it. The spell token targeting i.e. fireball allows the PC to drag and drop a fireball token hit a target button and all within the area of that token get targeted.

Caveat: The spell tokens featured in the video are sold on dms guild and work beautifully with this mod/ext.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanis View Post
    Does this extension play nice with the extension Combat Enhancer 5E?
    Spell tokens yes, but token stacking no. The stacked tokens will just duplicate, but not delete the old versions. Without changing any of the code it occasionally sends error messages when a player attacks an enemy, however everything functions as normal. If you're willing to mess with the coding, then in the extension file just remove the line of code that checks for token stacking and you won't get any error messages.

Quote Originally Posted by Korav View Post
    Also very interested to know this... Combat Enhancer is a must for me at this point.
    It's a must for me as well.

I picked up the extension and it looks like it doesn't handle the layers very well. Certain pieces work. For example I can still add a token effect to a spell, but most everything else fails that involves tokens, token movement, or token substitution. I tried to create a token stack and every time I moved an NPC it created a copy of the spell token on the bottom layer.

At this point if Combat Enhancer is critical for your game I would avoid purchase as you won't get most of the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by ScriedRaven View Post
    Spell tokens yes, but token stacking no. The stacked tokens will just duplicate, but not delete the old versions. Without changing any of the code it occasionally sends error messages when a player attacks an enemy, however everything functions as normal. If you're willing to mess with the coding, then in the extension file just remove the line of code that checks for token stacking and you won't get any error messages.
    Yea the duplication is a big issue for me. This extension by itself won't put the spell token behind player icons at all, and when I use the Enhanced Images extension I see that it is basically putting them on the bottom layer. Then it duplicates them with every movement. Until that is changed to be under player/NPC tokens or the duplication is figured out to work nicely with that extension, the spell token stacking for auras and whatnot doesn't work well imo.

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Hey guys:

It's pretty unprecedented to have a VTT title be #1 on DMs Guild. Number one in the VTT category yes, but number one OVERALL!!! It doesn't happen. This title is currently #1, might be worth a look for ya'll, people seem to love it.

Attachment 34275

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/310...ate_rem=878507
    I bought it yesterday and they are fantastic tools. Finally my players can carry their light torches tokens!

Works with Unity? I don't see any mention.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apocrypha View Post
    Works with Unity? I don't see any mention.
    FGF Tip 4.3.20.jpg
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    Do note that Extensions are not DLC; and so are not in any way guaranteed to work in Unity. Extensions which mess with graphics will almost certainly not work unless they have been written for Unity or there are separate versions.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Do note that Extensions are not DLC; and so are not in any way guaranteed to work in Unity. Extensions which mess with graphics will almost certainly not work unless they have been written for Unity or there are separate versions.
    Wonderful. Now that I’ve just bought it I hope it works.

Thread Information