Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I don't have any special permissions on the wiki. I'm not an employee of Smiteworks
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

What do you get when you go to this link?
    aka Laendra

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I see the ship sheet but ... when I go to the wiki link in the 2nd thread The Wiki is there but every single image is a broken link.

This is currently what we are all seeing on the wiki

2020-08-18 (1).png

I'm not even logging into confluence so I am seeing what everyone else should be seeing. The problem, however, is that you are using Chrome, whereas I am using Firefox. If I use Chrome, the images are not working either. Checking the debugger on Chrome and there area a lot of console messages, warnings, and errors.

There is a workaround...it's shitty, but it works. Right click on each image, select "Copy image address", then in a separate tab, paste and goto that address. The image will verify your fantasygrounds logon (if you aren't logged onto the forums), and then display the image. When you refresh the Confluence page, each image that you did this for will load just fine.
    aka Laendra

I relayed this information forward to have it looked over.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    I'm not even logging into confluence so I am seeing what everyone else should be seeing. The problem, however, is that you are using Chrome, whereas I am using Firefox. If I use Chrome, the images are not working either. Checking the debugger on Chrome and there area a lot of console messages, warnings, and errors.

There is a workaround...it's shitty, but it works. Right click on each image, select "Copy image address", then in a separate tab, paste and goto that address. The image will verify your fantasygrounds logon (if you aren't logged onto the forums), and then display the image. When you refresh the Confluence page, each image that you did this for will load just fine.
    AWESOME!! Thank you for the help .. You were right it was Chrome.. That really bums me out because I despise Firefox, but I will use it for this wiki. Thanks again.

Confluence seems to have recurring issues with Chrome, based on searching on the interwebs. I personally think it is a conspiracy to force Chrome out of the browser market by losing market share. Every time I get a new update with Windows 10, my Chrome has issues. It loads slower and slower, freezes up and generally just doesn't work. I always end up having to disable Edge and then it comes back to working somewhat. So I just ended up switching to Firefox.
    aka Laendra

Deleted..

Blog Entries
    It should be fixed now.

The images were linked back to the forum here and Chrome's cross-origin read blocking was preventing them from displaying. I saved them locally and then reuploaded them as stand-alone images hosted solely on the wiki.

Thread Information