FG Spreadshirt Swag

Dropping mini pictures from NPC Entries to tabletop

On my Fantasy Grounds Ultimate why am I only able to drag NPC mini pictures from 3.5 NPC lists to the tabletop where they are full sized. It doesn't even have these mini pictures in other rulesets??? I'm trying in PF1.

MOD: moved to 3.5/PF Forum for better visibility.
    Last edited by LordEntrails; April 23rd, 2020 at 23:18.

I'm not sure what you are referring to. Could you perhaps include a snippet of the screen where you see that?

On Windows 10, I use Window key + Shift + S, and use snip tool to get screen section. Then, I use Paint to save to a file.

Regards,
    JPG

Did you purchase the bestiary or are you using the SRD bestiary that came with the program? If you are using the SRD one, images and tokens are not included as they are not covered by the OGL license as they are considered product identity. If you are using a purchased bestiary, then that might be a bug or an unlinked token.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Would that be the Bestiary I pack?

I believe so. This is the link to the store product: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1112FG
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Blog Entries
    Note that you should be adding all NPCs to a map from the Combat Tracker and not from the NPC record.

When you add an NPC that does not have a token added (like the example you gave) FG will give it a letter token based upon the first letter of the NPC.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

So, the issue is that you have some creatures that don't have tokens assigned.

The OGL bestiary (PFRPG Bestiary) available with a base FG license, doesn't have any images as these are not OGL (part of the SRD).

If you want a Bestiary that includes images, then you'll need to add your own or purchase the Bestiary product, available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO1112FG

To add your own, unlock the creature and drag/drop a token from the tokens directory. For example, the Adult Blue Dragon you show in your screenshot is available in the "Monster Tokens" token module that comes with FG.

However, this does highlight that the PFRPG Bestiary could be updated to be similar to the 5E SRD where either letter tokens or appropriate tokens from the standard FG token modules are linked to the creatures.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information