Joshua Stream Pre
Page 16 of 26 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    I like the idea of players rolling their own Toughness checks but it gets tedious for a GM to keep rolling for enemies on top of the all the other stuff we have to keep track of. I would like some automation to stay for that if possible just to help out the GM who has to juggle so many things at once.

I like the idea of players rolling their own Toughness checks but it gets tedious for a GM to keep rolling for enemies on top of the all the other stuff we have to keep track of. I would like some automation to stay for that if possible just to help out the GM who has to juggle so many things at once.
    I couldn't agree more.

@TriOpticon Conditions are basically text. The original ruleset did not have much in terms of automation that I could see.

@ProfDogg That is correct, extensions are always available to heighten the ruleset. I don't believe the code is/was vaulted, so should be available to poke around in there. Plus, we are still looking for a person to take over the ruleset and then they can take it where they wish to go with it.
    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

If I can figure out adding extensions...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Automation is fine for games like 5e. Other games, like M&M really need more GM control.
    I actually think it is more necessary for a game like M&M.

Just picked up the ruleset, and it looks great, awesome work!
    I think this is a great level of automation, I haven't used it much yet, but i like how it takes care of enough thinking but leaves it still feeling realistic.

I am planning a campaign, if there is anyone that wants to join a game, hit me up, there is an LFG on the discord, i dont want to post it here. PM me if interested!
    Last edited by Wookiee420; May 21st, 2020 at 21:33.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

how am i supposed to get the power effects onto the sheet? I cannot drag and drop them. Like Extra Limbs, Concealment, Senses, Teleport, etc?

Currently Running:

Are you running under Test or Live, @Wookiee420?

Quote Originally Posted by TriOpticon View Post
    Are you running under Test or Live, @Wookiee420?
    Test

Currently Running:

So I usually do Create Item (right click in the Powers/Gadgets section and select create item). Then I give it a name and right click and do Create Power. I then click on the new star button and there I add my Effects:
    Add Effects.png

Thread Information