DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 41 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Once this goes live, I can start a sticky thread for character builds.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I have a short campaign of another system planned that I’m about to start but as soon as I finish that I can’t wait to start a true super hero game instead of shoehorning a game into a system not meant for it. Thank you for all the work you’re doing on this. Something that would be nice in the future is a tab on the party list where you can drop the pc’s and it will show their defenses sort of like how it is in the 5e ruleset for D&D. I’ll have to keep a note of my players defenses and their motivations / complications for hero point distribution too. Having something on the party sheet to write some small amount of GM notes pertaining to the characters and maybe being able to see how many hero points each character has at a glance (maybe on the player avatar at the top) would be super helpful

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Once this goes live, I can start a sticky thread for character builds.
    That would be awesome!

Pushed a new update to fix modifiers not being factored into rolls and being added to the DC instead.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

@superteddy57 there are still the cosmetic issues where the light blue box overlaps the frame when the dialog is not locked (Character sheet) and now with the NPC sheet at the bottom where you see the Skills box:
    M&M3 - Cosmetic - NPC - Main tab.png

Thank you for the report. It is still a FGU issue and we are still looking into what is causing the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thanks, @superteddy57.

For NPCs is there a place to put Complications? Also, how do you set the critical threshold for NPC attacks?

@TriOpticon, one of my character Concepts

Dragona pg1.JPG
    Dragona pg2.JPG
    Dragona pg3.JPG
    Dragona pg4.JPG
    Dragona pg5.JPG

TriOpticon I build all my characters in Hero Lab. The character's I've been working on are all pregens from my campaign that I've already had for some of my PC in our IRL game. I've just been converting them over to FG, so that I can play with my group and and have several spare character's for new players to choose from. It's a bit of a challenge converting them. Some finagling has to be done to get the power point cost the same as what they are on the original sheet, but it's coming along.

The character above is pretty much a base Tank build character that was designed for one of the female gamers in my group.

@Jorune Thanks for the share! That looks like it turned out great. I've also set up a character share for the M&M community in the forum under Powers Emporium sticky if you wanted to share more characters and/or powers.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Awesome! I will make sure to do that. :-)

Thread Information