STAR TREK 2d20
Page 25 of 41 First ... 15232425262735 ... Last
    Thanks for the quick response. I notice the Freedom City mods and extension are gone now. I guess that was a mistaken sneak peek? I knew I should have backed up my files. Hopefully that and Emerald City are in the pipeline.
    Last edited by garrion_sw; July 12th, 2020 at 19:31.

Yeah, lucky sneak peek. Wookie is working hard in bringing more products to the ruleset. I'll let him keep you folks informed. Just helping with my ruleset bugs.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

Quote Originally Posted by garrion_sw View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. I notice the Freedom City mods and extension are gone now. I guess that was a mistaken sneak peek? I knew I should have backed up my files. Hopefully that and Emerald City are in the pipeline.
    It was a mistaken sneak peak, just a tease if you will. Freedom City is in QA right now and should be available shortly and I am working on Emerald City right now, then Power Profiles.

@Valcorin that should be fixed in the next update
    Last edited by Wookiee420; July 13th, 2020 at 11:05.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Odd Init

The console log errors and the odd initiative jump happened last Sunday. Here are the zipped up logs and screenshots in case they help.

And in case you were worried, The Vanguard successfully undid the destruction of the Multi-verse and defeated Omega so you can carry on coding in comfort
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Valcorin; July 21st, 2020 at 23:15.

Hello,

I see that I can drag advantages into a character's sheet but I can't seem to drag advantages into an NPC's sheet. Am I doing something wrong or is this not an option?

Thanks!

-og

NPC sheets are designed to be simple records for copy and pasting, but still give a level of automation to help DMs run combat. Advantages can't be drag and dropped to the sheet. You will have to type out the name of the advantage.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Understood.

Same goes for Powers too I guess?

-og

For any record from the sidebar. This is common across all rulesets within Fantasy Grounds.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

There is a power (speed of thought) that allows someone to use their intelligence bonus for init. Is there a way to modify the init in the NPC sheet?

-og

Thread Information