FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 22 of 41 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Updated first post with the information on move to Live on 6/30/2020
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Updated first post with the information on move to Live on 6/30/2020
    Nice... I'd never hold you to it (best laid plans and all that...) but I am looking forward to it...

Much obliged...

Nice... Playing with the new updates in FGC... Do you want bugs reported here or on another thread now that it's live?

Keep bug reports here
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I would like to announce that now that Superteddy57 did this amazing work bringing the ruleset up to date and live, I will be taking over maintaining and providing future updates. I look forward to continuing to provide you with the amazing products you have come to expect from Fantasy Grounds.
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    I would like to announce that now that Superteddy57 did this amazing work bringing the ruleset up to date and live, I will be taking over maintaining and providing future updates. I look forward to continuing to provide you with the amazing products you have come to expect from Fantasy Grounds.
    Yaaay! I’m glad it’s going to continue getting updates and work done because I’m looking forward to playing this after my current campaign. Thank you Superteddy57 for all the work you’ve done and thank you Wookiee420 for picking up where he left off.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookiee420 View Post
    It's... <sob, sob>... BEAUTIFUL!!! It's just a thing of beauty...

Hi, I just updated before trying to make a character for a friend and now most of the powers are missing, and all the links for everything are broken. Any ideas? I tried deleting the modules and updating, but it didn't work. My group and I have had nothing but problems with the ruleset since we started using it and it's really frustrating.

Thanks.

Edit, nevermind. They got moved.

Delete this post.
    Last edited by Newf; July 1st, 2020 at 15:51.

Hullo. Just bought the Ruleset. I hope I'm okay posting my thoughts here.

When it loads up the entire site is really quite dull and dark - all of the blues and greys really could do with some lightening up.

"Images & Maps" on the right hand buttons is too big for the box and overlaps in to the light blue surround.

In the Reference manual the Back and Forward buttons, by comparison have hardly any contrast, being white on beige. Can you differentiate the colours more here please.

In Library and "All" mode the bottom 3 items are half off the grouping size - is it possible to shrink the padding between all the boxes to tick so this appears in one go?

The "Create PC" toggle gets rid of everything except the "Characters" button - so all the Powers, Skills, etc disappear!!!

Is there any automation in character building?

You can put the Power Level in (eg 8) but it doesn't then say what the max PP spend should be (120) so you have to reference the manual, which I've never found to be at all intuitive (there is nothing that shouts out "This is where you go to make a character!" - it is in "Secret Origins" but that's not clear it's chargen.)
    None of the defence items in Combat pull numbers from the front page.

On the Main character page there's nothing in the Advantages column, no "Add" button, no "Edit" button. Clicking in there adds a line, and you can right click also, but it's not intuitive without buttons. Whereas on the Powers list the clicking into the space doesn't automatically add an item, you have to click the edit icon and the the blue/white star.

I'm also not sure you how build Arrays in here?

It all looks lovely from what I've seen so far, except the darkness of everything!

I'll play some more

Bifford
    Last edited by Bifford; July 1st, 2020 at 19:15.

I found a bug! I found a bug! (ok, look, I've been combing through this ruleset while building a campaign, it's otherwise perfect so far so I'm just excited I get to contribute to make it even better even if it just by a smidgen)...

The "Degrees of Success and Failure" image is a broken link... Screenshot.png

Thread Information