STAR TREK 2d20
Page 40 of 41 First ... 3038394041 Last
    How did you access the sheet? Was it through the link on the combat tracker or from the masterindex? The steps you provided didn't allow me to see the issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

This is something minor, but would you make sure that the name of the target appears in the output from a standard attack?

Sorry for the late reply. When I get a chance to swing back and look at this ruleset, I can try and see getting that added.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

And I just want to thank you again for all the hard work you put into M&M for us. You are very appreciated!

I was going to ask also for another minor thing that I think would help the game for us if it is possible. You know how D&D has Advantage and Disadvantage. If you could have a Hero Point Reroll Button that, when clicked, changed the dice roll from a standard d20, to a d10 = 10 and then any added figure. I know its supposed to be d20 and add 10 if below 10 but those two are essentially identical statistically and would enhance the game for us.

Can you point me to where that is mentioned in the rulebook so I can look it over?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Sure!

In the Deluxe Hero's Handbook on page 21 in Chapter 1: The Basics -> Hero Points -> Improve Roll it states:

"One hero point allows you to re-roll any die roll you make and take the better of the two rolls. On a result of 1 through 10 on the second roll, add 10 to the result, an 11 or higher remains as-is (so the re-roll is always a result of 11-20). You must spend the hero point to improve a roll before the GM announces the outcome of your initial roll. You cannot spend hero points on die rolls made by the GM or other players without the Luck Control effect (see the Powers chapter)."

Now, rolling the die 20 then checking if is under and only THEN adding 10 is cumbersome. If, INSTEAD, you simply rolled a D10 and added 10, it would essentially give you the same result and, I believe it might be easier to program. A Hero point roll will always be a result from 11 to 20, so this d10+10 does the trick.
    Last edited by DeviousHeart; April 23rd, 2023 at 23:28.

I see bawsr (who is my buddie) started a thread on it. We were talking about it and I posted here and he posted there. *chuckle*

Provided my response in that thread.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post684987
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Just noticed in my game this last Sunday. The M&M version of Fantasy Grounds is now subtracting Bruises from Dodge, Parry, and Will when it should only be subtracted from Toughness checks.

I will push a fix for this with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information